Watson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watson

Is it just me that has been disappointed with him?
    From what ive seen of him this season, i dont think we have played great with him in the team. He doesnt seem to suit our style of play, doesnt keep the ball would rather hoof it.
    Ok so hes scored 2 lucky goals, but hes just not lived up to the expectations and to be honest i wouldnt be upset if he werent to stay.

Hoof it?
    You do know Watson is the one with the Ginger hair?
    Class player - welcome addition to the squad/team. (As long as he stays on the pitch anyway)

This is a wind-up right?

Comment

He's class, don't go along with that

Comment

class player

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
          From what ive seen of him this season, i dont think we have played great with him in the team. He doesnt seem to suit our style of play, doesnt keep the ball would rather hoof it.
          Ok so hes scored 2 lucky goals, but hes just not lived up to the expectations and to be honest i wouldnt be upset if he werent to stay.
          you joking right? MOTM for the games he played for us (those he stayed on for anyhow )

Comment

He hooked a couple of balls over his head in the Reading game. But it was only early doors (as he then got sent off).

He's a class act. Pulled all the strings in the 5-2 thrashing of Barnsley. Got the crucial goal against Newcastle. And he and Rowlands bossed it at Cardiff.

Comment

Well you might find someone who agrees with that... but I'd say, yep - it's pretty much just you.

Takes all sorts, I suppose.

Comment

YES

YES absolute class hes a potential england regular

Comment

He is class......hooof it indeed.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

Premiership quality player. We would do VERY well to sign him on a permanent. He has been man of the match in every match he's played the full 90 for so far..

Comment

so much more difficult to find someone to boo nowadays...

Comment

stupid post

Comment

hahaha post of the year, watson is pure quality!..
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Do you site in some weird section where they put special people? Please let us know so I can make sure I never sit near you!

This guys is one of the best if not the best player in this division for his position. We sign him and it will be one of our best signings in a long time.

Comment

Yet another outstanding post qprmarc keep up the good work son, I'm sure you start these threads to antagonise everyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X