Spoke To Blackstock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    I can't see that he said all that, but if he did, my opinion of him has lowered hugely.

Any player saying "I won't work under him" can go as far as I'm concerned, just like Lee Camp.

Of course, this is if Dex did say that.
    But you don't know if he didn't say that :grimace:

Comment

Given the detailed recount of this conversation, which includes things that the club may not want us to know, will this thread also be locked pending "legal advice"?
      Or is that just threads giving us info about PS?
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        But you don't know if he didn't say that :grimace:
        This is true, my young apprentice
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Just a quick question to those in the know.

What happened with Dexter's new contract?
          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
            Given the detailed recount of this conversation, which includes things that the club may not want us to know, will this thread also be locked pending "legal advice"?
            Or is that just threads giving us info about PS?
            I was going to say that and the other thread should not have been locked but I was not online last night, it was locked for a reason and will find out later the reasons.

Is Sousa lying to us fans, that's what I read in the post. He knows that Blackstock was going and said he didn't know?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              I was going to say that and the other thread should not have been locked but I was not online last night, it was locked for a reason and will find out later the reasons.

Is Sousa lying to us fans, that's what I read in the post. He knows that Blackstock was going and said he didn't know?
              Mate, none of us know the true story.
              Some may think they do through others, but who's to say they're not lying.

As I say...I don't understand why someone would go public with such false allegations.

I can't make my mind up and doubt I will unless I see concrete evidence.

When the truth comes out, whatever it is, many of us will feel hurt and deceived. That's the part I'm not looking forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                Mate, none of us know the true story.
                Some may think they do through others, but who's to say they're not lying.

As I say...I don't understand why someone would go public with such false allegations.

I can't make my mind up and doubt I will unless I see concrete evidence.

When the truth comes out, whatever it is, many of us will feel hurt and deceived. That's the part I'm not looking forward to.
                Well said. Sadly I think this isn't going to be the last time....
                A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

I did not mean to cause such uproar.

It seems common sense to me, why he left.

happy first teamers don't just leave

Comment

Originally posted by BigShark View Post
                    I did not mean to cause such uproar.

It seems common sense to me, why he left.

happy first teamers don't just leave
                    Not really an uproar mate.
                    Just openned up a sore subject.

I think It's all for a good debate.

Correct...Happy 1st teamers don't leave. Unless of course they are pushed out or offered a better deal.

It's football and happens all the time.

I can't decide what's true and what's false, but I do have an opinion. One which seems is not shared by many.

Comment

I just couln't see any other club in this league, loaning out their top goalscorer at this stage of the season. Barmy!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Doherty View Post
                        I just couln't see any other club in this league, loaning out their top goalscorer at this stage of the season. Barmy!
                        Most clubs wouldnt consider loaning there 3rd choice Striker out at this stage of the season, Let alone the Top Scorer.

Comment

Working...
                        X