Comments from Leicester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments from Leicester

It's always nice to read what the opposition say before and after games with us. I found this complimentary piece from Leicester fans, they fear their RB (Nielsen) is their weak link and our wide left player will tear him to pieces! Someone pass this info onto Jim and John!

One of their fans makes a good point for them in playing 3-5-2 and giving us limited space in midfield. How would we counter this?

| Home | Away Team P W D L F A W D L F A GD PTS 1 West Brom 12 4 1 1 12 5 3 2 1 12 7 12 24 2 Newcastle 12 4 2 0 9 2 3 1 2 9 4 12 24 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 3 Cardiff 12 3 1 2 14 5 3 1 2 10 7 12 20 4 Middlesbrough 12 2 1 3 5 8 4 1 1 13 5 5 2...

they have lost one away only

show respect and hammer em

Comment

we will win against them

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post

One of their fans makes a good point for them in playing 3-5-2 and giving us limited space in midfield. How would we counter this?

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/in...pic=63004&st=0
        Without sounding too ****y, our pass and move will conqueur that. Leicester are a decent side make no mistake but right now i fancy us against anyone in this division.

Comment

"QPR are going to rip us a new ########."

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post

LOL
            I loved that one as well

Comment

They will be a tough side to beat, very good form, our toughest game yet.

Comment

Yeah they will be up for it, and they wont be easy to beat, but what do i know i said the same before the preston game!
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post

LOL
                  thats almost as good as a quote from someone on here about we wouldnt have to turn up and we'd still score 4

Comment

Home win. Narrowly.

Comment

Interestingly i'm not so confident with leicester and crysal palace, I think they'll give us a tough game, if they do crowd the midfield then that may cause a problem.

Comment

People know about us now and will be trying to counter our attacking options. Let's face it with the exception of Savage and the two fellas up front, Derby are poor.

The problem teams have now is who to mark. If you try and double up on somone like Taraabt, you've got Buz and Routledge to worry about.

Comment

Reading crowded the midfield too - and for 30 minutes, whilst we looked the better side, we didn't look like romping home. The sending off changed all that of course, largely because they changed their shape and Jim kept the midfield passing unit together - of course the goal helped too.
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

i would take 4 points from next 2 games

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                              i would take 4 points from next 2 games
                              For once I would gamble and say I'm comfortable taking both games as they come and think we will get more than 4 points.

Comment

Working...
                              X