Ref was w@nker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    Some of you guys on here need to learn the rules FFS. Their first goal was perfectly okay. If anything Croft had a case because he had the ball in the clear and the ref never allowed advantage to be played. Savage spotted we were napping at the back. Stewart had a mix up with Gorkss. At set plays every player has a man they need to mark which is given to the by our clubs set up (I have pictures to prove all this if you want to see them in terms of tactics etc). On set plays Gorkss was supposed to pick up Paul Di-ckov and Stewarts was supposed to mark Rob Hulse. Stewart TURNED to look for Hulse, Gorkss was too central, they took a quick free kick and GOAL. The ref NEVER TOLD Savage to wait for the whistle LIKE THE REF DID WITH WATSON the other game (he was a fool to himself - it was a harsh decision but the correct one - END OF!) so get your facts right before coming up with stupid comments like the one above - illigally taken my arris!!

Agree the 2nd was not a free kick and if it was then why wasn't Stewart sent off as he was the last man!!! The Ref then evened it up as it was never a foul by Savage on Faurlin for our 1st goal.

Our third was never in a million years a foul by Simpson. If anything Routledge may have obstructed their defender but it was six of one and half a dozen of the other as it could have been seen as their player bringing Routledge down from behind.

The 4th was a penalty too. There wasn't much in it but he did make contact with Routledge and also again the last man, a goal scoring opportunity and not even a yellow card. In fact it wasn't the ref who gave the Penalty it was the Referees assistant (linesman) who gave it.

Amazing how some people interpret the game. Obviously you love the sport but have had limited exposure and experience in playing the game!
    Dont be so arrogant Dazzler,no problem with you expressing yor view(you could be right about Simpsons goal),but your final dig at me is immature and stupid to be honest,always felt you were more intelligent than that.For what it is worth i played for a loacal team here for 15 years before retiring a few years back,what experience have you got that makes you so high and mighty?

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
      Dont be so arrogant Dazzler,no problem with you expressing yor view(you could be right about Simpsons goal),but your final dig at me is immature and stupid to be honest,always felt you were more intelligent than that.For what it is worth i played for a loacal team here for 15 years before retiring a few years back,what experience have you got that makes you so high and mighty?
      C'mon fella. I never ment it in a serious manner, just tongue and cheek. Your analysis was a bit far fetched though. No dig was intended directly at you, I was generalising in terms of some of the posters on here. Sorry for just singling you out and never ment it directly at you.

I come in peace... Friends? :surrender:

Comment

;D friends

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
          ;D friends
          Can I be bridesmaid :red_heart:

Comment

CHRIST,i will have to decide between Dazzler and that merry plough boy,torn between 2 lovers:exciting:

Comment

you crack on with dazzer son, them red eyes are freaking me out you big culchie
              From the Hills of Kerry
              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

you still mad at me for calling you a girl plough person,look for the sake of peace and harmony im willing to forgive you for ALL your Irish gibes,what do you say?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  The quick free kick was perfectly ok because it wasn't a direct free kick, and a wall wasn't being organised (Gorkss switched off which is why they scored. After that he was excelent as usual). As for Hall getting back into the side, is it a surprise or coincidence that QPR have been on a good run since Hall got injured and replaced by Gorkss? Same thing happened last season.

****ov backed into Stewart and then dived. What annoyed me most was hearing the HT analysers say that ****ov was being clever, yet minutes later, Taarabt conned the ref for winning a free-kick. At least Taarabt was touched by the defender for his free-kick.
                  I thought the half time analysis was soooo Derby orientated it made me laugh. Even at 2-0 down sitting in my pal's living room (who is a Derby fan) I said we'd win 4-2 or 5-2. I put my money where my mouth was too. Derby were very poor. 2-0 flattered them massively. I'd say we have 60% of possession in the 1st half and about 70% in the 2nd in total. We dominated all over the park and there really was only going to be one winner. From 70 to 75mins we looked like we eased up and only then did I get a little worried! I still felt though if we wanted to we could have gone up another gear in that game!

Comment

Working...
                  X