John Gorman.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Gorman.

How is he rated as a coach? I ask because Jim Magillton isent that old in the trade, and wow how the players now move compared to a few years ago.

Wasent he the manager of the Swindon team which played in the "prem" some years ago as well?

I think he is very highly rated in the game by fellow pro's. He is the man who is doing a lot of work behind Jim and the duo is working very nicely after a slowish start.
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Top bloke-excellent coach.

He did a great job at England as Hoddle's number 2.

If Beckham hadn't been sent off in "that" game v Argentina,we could have won the world cup that year.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
        I think he is very highly rated in the game by fellow pro's. He is the man who is doing a lot of work behind Jim and the duo is working very nicely after a slowish start.
        Thanks for your reply.:victory:

Comment

HES

Hes really a tallented coach but hes really intraverted i waited for one hour after a game to tell magilton to play routledge as a striker
          and old gorman still didnt want to engage me in conversation
          hes a bit like sexton although he used to chat with me some times

Comment

Very highly rated as a coach , most players will tell you he's fantastic at keeping things simply and has a fantastic re-pour with the players he coaches. the single most important thing the Rs did was to bring him in as number2.

Comment

i met gorman and i didn't find him to be introverted,in fact he came across as very intelligent,knowledgable and basically an all-round football man.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                Very highly rated as a coach , most players will tell you he's fantastic at keeping things simply and has a fantastic re-pour with the players he coaches. the single most important thing the Rs did was to bring him in as number2.
                Agreed a great acquisition for the Hoops.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

yeah

well gorman looked terrified of me he gave me a very wide berth

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
                    well gorman looked terrified of me he gave me a very wide berth
                    doesn't everyone

Comment

yeah

thats a good point most people do give me a very wide birth

Comment

;D

Comment

Working...
                        X