X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Foundations Of Our Recent Success

were laid by paulo sousa

discuss.......

Possibly but I dont think under Sousa we would have been producing the flair we are now,maybe Iain Dowie & GiGi can get some credit too.

Comment

This is the work of Jim and John, the rest didn't know how to get the best outta our squad !!

Sousa , u are kiddin aren't ya !!!

Comment

Sousa didn't get the best out of our better players and confidence was always pretty low, imo
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

swansea's lack of goals proves old poodle head plays #dull dull dull football!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Comment

YOU

You must be on a windup i got banned from three message boards trying to get rid if that maniac

he created the worst football ive seen in fifty years

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                were laid by paulo sousa

discuss.......
                JOKE

Don't try and take away from the great work by Jim Magilton & Gorman

Comment

Dead right, I think JG has to be given a lot of credit
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

i wasn't being serious

dowie and sousa both failed to get the best out of the team. it looks like we have found someone who can

roll on friday

U'RRRSSS

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post

i wasn't being serious

dowie and sousa both failed to get the best out of the team. it looks like we have found someone who can

roll on friday

U'RRRSSS

Comment

To be honest, i think Sousa and Dowie haven't had a great influence on the squad. It's all about Magilton and Gorman and if any past manager has played their part it's Gigi De Canio..

Comment

Working...
                        X