the club to get us up

for me around £9M or £10M

Beckford £1.5M
    Hooper £1.5M

Watson £2M
    Taarabt £3M

left back £1M
    right back £1M

sign these & i think we will definitely go up, can't see the club splashing that kinda dosh about, can you!

For me

Beckford/king £1.5m
    Hooper-£1.5 million + helguson?

Waton £2million
    Taarabt £3million

and maybe a left back- Spurr? £1.5 million

£9.5 million

But we are never going to sign any of these players are we? until we have a manager with stability and money to spend we wont get any players...

Comment

I'd rather spend £500,000 on a championship striker, whose contract ends in the summer

if we are going up, we will need bigger fish than Beckford.

I'd wait, after all he will free in the summer
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

but Pete, we waited last summer for players like Ched & Watson do we do the same this year! I'd rather we went out & showed our competitors what we're all about & out bid them & get these kind of players, or should we wait on a whim & just wait in hope!!!!

Comment

I would say a conservative £6m

The loans have been great, however, we need to start purchasing players so we can add a good foundation at the club.

Comment

Pete is there any chance of us getting watson and taarabt in january? I think we still need another striker because if Simpson gets injured we are in trouble

Comment

Think we will buy Watson, pretty sure about that.

In regards to Tarrabt, much more difficult.

Think we will spend around 5 million in all, dependent on build up of results to January.

As for beckford, he will be free in January. Personally if we buy him for say 2 million and we go up, would he be good enough form the premiership. I'd be more prudent and wait to the summer, doubt he will go anywhere in January.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Think we will spend around 5 million in all, dependent on build up of results to January.

As for beckford, he will be free in January. Personally if we buy him for say 2 million and we go up, would he be good enough form the premiership. I'd be more prudent and wait to the summer, doubt he will go anywhere in January.
                Pete..why are people so obsessed with Hooper? :confused:
                How about we just get promoted and buy Taarabt (hinted in the QPR Magazine he would joi us if we get promoted) and Jay Simpson?!
                Simpson could be like the Connolly situation and want first team footy

I think Beckford will stay with Leeds and that they will win the league

Comment

why is Taarabt so difficult? is there a premiership club sniffing about or doesnt he want to stay here? and is the £5m including watson? so Watson+ striker/lb=£5m?

Comment

why do we need to spend the money on taarabt and watson in jan whe we got them for the year? A few additions to get us up, then when we are there, why not buy them then? why so short sighted and buy them now when we got them for the year. Let them prove their worth before rushing anything

Comment

need a lb and a striker if we are serious about promotion,leggs is good enough at rb in this division and ramage as cover;left back required with real pace and a striker to convert the chances we create.so all in all about 5m

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_matt View Post
                        why do we need to spend the money on taarabt and watson in jan whe we got them for the year? A few additions to get us up, then when we are there, why not buy them then? why so short sighted and buy them now when we got them for the year. Let them prove their worth before rushing anything

Because if we are promoted their price will go up. Also other clubs can come in to buy them, tearing up any loan deal. Tarabt looks out of the question at least until the end of the season then a purchase might be poss; but if we cd get Watson for £2m, Hooper for £1.5 and an other striker - as pete says - for £500k then a million on a left back and we are sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

I thought Beckford's contract at Leeds expires in June/JulY?? In which case he won't be free in January.

Comment

150 mill,got to beat City dont forget.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                            X