Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I fear we could fall into trouble come January..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
    Chris -

Ibrahimovic is the ultimate "flat track bully" footballer. A player with a reputation and salary that is so far removed from reality it's unbelievable. Consistently failed in the CL and World/Euro cups now for 8 years and in his Serie A days also struggled against Milan, Juve, Roma and Samp. Mourinho had him for 8 months and decided he was going to get shot after the first 3 months whilst his stock was still high. Inter were laughing all the way to the bank with the Eto'o deal.

IMO - of course
    Nodge how many goals has Eto scored this season compared to Ibra??

dont worry I have this argument all the time with pals who say the same. If he was over rated why would barca pay 40M plus eto whos worth say 20m.
    If over rated why would any club pay him £160,000 a week.
    Mourinho said he was the best in the world.

This year he will shine in the champions league and more than likely win the golden boot it spain like he did last year in seria A.

136 goals in 278 games is a good strike rate.

IMO by far the best striker in the world...as you though only my opinion
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Barcelona 1-2 Rubin Kazan ?????
      Hardly shining is he.
      Surely he should of scored a hatrick against this part time outfit?
      I think I would want some money back from that £40m
      Is ronaldo worth 80 ? The world of football has gone mad
      Just my opinion obviously
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

As Nodge says... Consistently failed in the Champions League and World/Euro cups now for 8 years.

Excellent player he may well be... but that is a fact that can't be denied by anyone. Even his biggest fans.
        Serial flop at the very highest level, for many years.

Comment

He scored a great goal in that game mate lol....not his fault the rest of them were pants on the night. still expect them to win the CL easy.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Seriously Chris you would handle a big game (fa cup qualifier) better than him.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Seriously Chris you would handle a big game (fa cup qualifier) better than him.
              HAHA I agree he hasnt done it at the top level but this year he will IMO, plus at the world cups his got 10 poor players around him

Didnt handle the FA cup this year ;) Knocked out at the first qualifier :( always next year though!!!!
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Simpson is here for the season, not sure we'll buy him though especially if he keeps scoring goals for us imagine the fee? would love to keep Watson but think he may move back to prem land in January, hope im wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                  Simpson is here for the season, not sure we'll buy him though especially if he keeps scoring goals for us imagine the fee? would love to keep Watson but think he may move back to prem land in January, hope im wrong.
                  I thought I read we had agreed a fee for Simpson when he signed, same as with Watson.
                  RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

I think Taarabt can leave in January, and maybe even Simpson. However, I don't think Simpson will want to leave, if QPR are near the top. Taarabt could leave, and I think a few Prem clubs could start sniffing around if he keeps up his good form.

I thought Watson is only on loan until January. QPR could try and buy him, especially if Wigan don't really need him.

I would think that if QPR keep on playing well and winning, they will be in the top two by the time the transfer window opens and signing all 3 on perm deals could be a real option. Others will be keen to join too.

Comment

Exactly.

Thinking they could be 6 months from being a first choice premiership player could sway their decisions..
                      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                        I thought I read we had agreed a fee for Simpson when he signed, same as with Watson.
                        No not for OJ , i wish we could but i doubt we'd come up with the asking price. Imagine what they'd want if he keeps scoring?

Comment

Working...
                        X