Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premiership here we come says akos

We're on the up, says Akos Buzsaky

Akos Buzsaky believes Queens Park Rangers are a Premier League team-in-waiting after they delivered another four-star display against Reading last night.

Rangers shrugged off the effect of Ben Watson's first-half red card - his second in three matches - and took their goal tally to 13 in the last three home games thanks to strikes from Buzsaky, Jay Simpson, Rowan Vine and Patrick Agyemang. No wonder embattled co-owner Flavio Briatore visited the dressing room after the 4-1 victory to congratulate the squad.

Manager Jim Magilton has transformed the Hoops into a formidable attacking outfit and Buzsaky believes the club's range of striking options means they are genuine promotion contenders.

"Premier League teams rely on their creative players and we are the same," the Hungarian midfielder said. "We are a smaller version in the Championship, but we have a lot of good players who can keep the ball forever.

"Everyone is enjoying themselves at the moment. We have good players here who can play attractive football."

Without wishing to get carried away, I was thinking yesterday, it is a bit like watching a CCC version of Arsenal who have so many good attacking players that they will nearly always score more than 1 goal per game.

QPR players like Buzsaky, Taarabt, Routledge, Simpson, Faurlin & Vine will always cause problems for opposing teams at this level, as long as the ball is kept on the deck and not up in the air. They have the skill and pace to quickly turn defence into attack, as we saw on a number of occasions last night.

Magilton has got QPR playing some of the best football I have seen for more than a decade.

Comment

And here we come......

Comment

We would be top had those chances not hit the woodwork earlier in the season

Comment

i'm being proved wrong - anyone got a hat i can eat - loving it - keep proving me wrong boys cos this is wonderful - looking forward to ramming it up the Rams on saturday - win our game in hand against Palarse and we can start to smell the aroma of success. C'mom U R's !

Comment

I just hope we can keep our attacking players fit!

Comment

'four-star'

Is that all? We want 'five-star' all the way.

If Buzz continues to put in below par performances like that, Portsmouth are welcome to him.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                I just hope we can keep our attacking players fit!
                In the video filmed before Chelsea Cait you claimed that we had not spent any money and bought in some "rubbish" players do you still agree?
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

We are a poor side to be fair.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                  X