Forget this "Top 6" talk......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    Well done Corporal. At ease. Have a word on the QT with your opo Gareth The Gardener. Act innocent. Something about how we all fancy meeting up for a good luck drink before hand. Then - bosh!!!! Wilco, over and out...
    No fears Sarg. I have a plan to fit right in

Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
      The game against Derby is a REALLY, REALLY important game for us. I hope we finally are able to show ourselves as a team which can deliver week in and week out EVEN against relatively poor teams. When I read the table we are still placed near the middle of it.:waaaht::red_heart::red_heart::grimace:

Anyway; what a team we have. ;D
      you are so right shania.so many times have we flattered to decieve.I think if we win this one then the fans might well start coming back in nunbers.

Comment

Originally posted by PinnerPaul View Post
        we are 4 points from the top with a game in hand!

We've got to be aiming for 1st now!

We're STILL 16/1 with Corals to win it - got to be worth (some of) the housekeeping/beer money etc on that!;D
        Lets see where we are come January, then we can move on...
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by askewboy View Post
          you are so right shania.so many times have we flattered to decieve.I think if we win this one then the fans might well start coming back in nunbers.
          Especially live on the BBC. No better advertisement.
          We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

I believe with players like akos , taarabt and Co WE WILL HIT THE 1ST PLACE and we gonna take this CHAMIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

newcastle can never match our outstanding players and our way of playing. lets not be humble!!!!!!!! we should be RUDE and KILLERS!

Comment

Working...
            X