What was Ramage playing at....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was Ramage playing at....

Keeping that ball in which led to their goal, harsh I know but totally the wrong decision and we got punished for it.

If he has put in a transfer request the manager needs to pull him up and say even if he wants away he has to earn a transfer. Hope Legs is fit for Saturday - Ramage was about our only player who didn't quite look at the races.

Comment

Ramage wasnt good, im sorry people but imo if leigertwood is better for sat he should start RB imo.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I dont think ramages' head was right, i watched him in the build up and he seemed a troubled guy.
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

He looked gutted when they scored.

To be fair, he wasn't that bad, and he got caught out trying to keep an attack alive.

Comment

Hopefully legs will be back!
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Ramage busted a gut to get to that ball he wanted it and he got it, but it was the wrong choice, but come on guys if it was 1-0 he would never have risked it. 4-0 up is the best time to learn a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by roose View Post
                Ramage busted a gut to get to that ball he wanted it and he got it, but it was the wrong choice, but come on guys if it was 1-0 he would never have risked it. 4-0 up is the best time to learn a lesson.

It was school boy error, shouldn't have happened IMO....its a good thing that we are able to scrutinise a mistake like this yet win comfortably, don't knock it!

Comment

****** hell guys, give the man a break...we were 4-0 up and he was trying to keep an attack alive. Reading had a long way to go to score so you can hardly blame Ramage for the goal!

Comment

ye exactly 4-0 up games over i wouldnt drop him for that...
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

i agree legs is better - but we are playing with more confidence than i can remember, and i dont see any point in tinkering with the side unless that changes

Comment

Ramage was doing what Ramage does - 100% effort, never gives up. Hard to knock him for this one guys.
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Effort and endeavour can't be questioned, but regadless if they ended up scoring from it or not, it was naive at best. He must have seen and known there was no rangers player anywhere near him, but 2 reading players. It's basic logic to assume he won't get enough on it to find one of our players, so if he kept it in, he was only ever going to give them posession and put himself out of the game for their attack that followed down a now open flank.

At the end of the day, when 4-0 up is the time to make such errors, and he'll learn from it so nothing lost really other than Cerny's clean sheet bonus and a 1 chalked off the GD column.

Comment

Working...
                          X