Will Hall get back in the side?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Hall get back in the side?

I am feeling very confident recently, after some excellent displays - especially vs PNE. I think everyone played superbly, but Gorkss and Stewart were particularly good at the back - looking pretty much unbeatable!

Now that Hall is back, can anyone see JM tinkering with them, and bringing him back in the side? I really hope he doesnt - we are looking great at the back, but JM seems to be a fan of Hall (no idea why)

I played against Chris Plummer a couple weeks back and after the game I had a chat with him about the R's and are chances...anyway he went on to say that Hall is probably the best CB in this league :horror:
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
      I am feeling very confident recently, after some excellent displays - especially vs PNE. I think everyone played superbly, but Gorkss and Stewart were particularly good at the back - looking pretty much unbeatable!

Now that Hall is back, can anyone see JM tinkering with them, and bringing him back in the side? I really hope he doesnt - we are looking great at the back, but JM seems to be a fan of Hall (no idea why)
      I hope not.... Stewpeas and Gorkks are just fine where they are.... Hall's not a bad player at all, but it seems that our manager(s) always rate him more than the fans.

Comment

He'll be needed at some point. But I'd keep him on the bench for now.
        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Think we have to stay off Jim's back about selection. Early on think objectively he made some dodgy decisions but now he has had time to work with the players think he has been spot on. managers make selection decisions for all sorts of reasons, not all of them obvious to us fans. If he drops Stewart for Hall I'd back his judgement.

Comment

Keep Big D and Gorkss.

Cant push either out the side, both playing exceptionally well
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

All very well being the best CB in this league, but he can't stay fit. No point breaking up a partnership to accommodate him, he'll need to wait his turn, and whoever he replaces will then need to wait two or three games until he breaks down again.

Comment

No yet no,

Stewart and Gorkss are playing well at the back, Hall is not 1st choice by any means and on stats we did leak many goals when he was playing, he really needs to up his game as well as I feel he could be on his way out come January.

Comment

hope he doesn't....gorkss and stewart have been brillaint and so was connolly.
                  hall jsut seems arrogant and here for the ££££ , thats my opinion.

Comment

personally I think he's ****e and can't see why anyone would rate him - He's just a tall lump who is ALWAYS injured

Comment

I think this was one of the problems early doors this season, football is a team game and often about partnerships all over the field, Stewart and Gorks should have started the season based on last season and on current form they should certainly remain the partnership as they compliment each other so well. I dont think that Gorks/Hall works well at all, whilst Hall/Stewart is a decent partnership

Comment

Working...
                      X