Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stand up if u hate stewards

Get behind the team tomorrow guys especially q,p and r blocks

have to say being in the fracas on saturday.. stewards need coaching.. but it aint the stewards fault they are following orders.. plain and simple.

common sense would be.. start from the front - tell them to sit down first before u pick somebody in the middle to sit down. as they wont sit down because the person in front is standing.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I think everyone would sit dwn if they asked other parts of the ground and stop picking on just the rblock

Comment

Stand up if you hate stewards and then get thrown out.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
          common sense would be.. start from the front - tell them to sit down first before u pick somebody in the middle to sit down. as they wont sit down because the person in front is standing.
          Correct - and exactly what I mentioned earlier.

Comment

ok then u stayed seated when we score, actually u sound like you do

Comment

We should have a mass sit in during the game in protest of this situation.All sit down and show our strength.LOL
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
                ok then u stayed seated when we score, actually u sound like you do
                youre wrong there mate. watch the preston game on player and you can see me standing in upper loft. All I was saying is that if the stewards HAVE to single out anyone then at least make it the ones nearest the front. But I agree with you that its a problem that needs sorting.

Comment

Working...
                X