I'm Still Liking "Odejayi"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Still Liking "Odejayi"

Got slaughtered for bringing his name up when he scored for Barnsley against chelsea.

I see he has scored 5 goals in 6 games on loan at Colchester united
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Eey - ore!!! Donkey - almost, but not quite, makes Fallon (just a mere cart horse in comparison) look appealing.

Comment

He's a shocking player.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

With all due respect, I'll find a postage stamp to write your knowledge on football

odejayi is strong in the air and a kind of player that would do well here.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Got slaughtered for bringing his name up when he scored for Barnsley against chelsea.

have u been on the wacky backy????

Comment

so wtf is this about then?

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=33999

Comment

I know, but this kid is a championship player at barnsley on loan.

Comment

Yeah, on loan at a League One club and not good enough for a team that is amongst the worst in the Championship. Give it a rest.

Comment

the best player at barnsley imo is jamal cambell ryce

funnyily enough he went to the same school as me and was in my class

same as a certain mr langley who was in the year above

salvotorian in harrow weald

Comment

Yes, let's live the dream.
                    So good, Barnsley loaned him out to a third division team?

And scoring goals in the third division is ok now?
                    As long as you're 7 foot tall, and not called Lee Barnard or Simeon Jackson?

Now I know you're on a wind up!

Might as well stick Fitz Hall up front.

Comment

So you think we should go after a player who can't get in Barnsley 1st team
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

Mate are you for real ? he's a horror! what do you like about him other than his size? he's touch, awareness his positional sense, watch him closely hes worse the Agyemang.

Comment

george santos ?

Comment

Many players cannot get itno first teams, just ask Adel tarrabt and Ben Watson.

All about seeing the potential of a player and what he can give you. Many will mock it, but you need to look at the bigger picture. We need a Adebola type player and he fits the bill.

Comment

Many players cannot get itno first teams, just ask Adel tarrabt and Ben Watson.

All about seeing the potential of a player and what he can give you. Many will mock it, but you need to look at the bigger picture. We need a Adebola type player and he fits the bill.
                              What potential do you honestly see in him? players like Watson or Adel are trying to get in top teams not Barnsley (no offence).

Comment

Working...
                              X