Humble Pie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humble Pie

What a great band. Marriott and Frampton in full flow - early stuff like Every Mothers Son and Natural Born Bugie criminally overlooked in favour of their later US MOR rock sound.....anyone else?

Seriously though....Gary Borrowdale on Saturday. I've slaughtered him on here in the past but thought he was exceptional. Powerful overlapping, decent positional play and didn't waste a pass. Still like to see him improve his crossing and defensive aerial play, but fair play, he put in a great performance.

What freaks me is that how a team like Preston can be so high in the league. As good as we were, they were awful. No midfield presence and two lard buckets up front with the movement of a aircraft carrier one of whom was replaced by an even lardier non mobile forward. Strange league, strange league.

Rockin' The Fillimore

Great album!

Comment

i also slated borrowdale but as u can see from my post im one of the first to congratulate some1 on a good performance regardless if ive been slating him previous.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
      X