The Preston Keeper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Preston Keeper

Just watched back the goals check out his reaction after the fourth opne goes in he hammers the ball straight into the Loft.

Not his best day at the office but I dont think he was at fault for any of the finishes.

Keepers should expect to be busy when they come down to HQ.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Yeah i saw that!!

In fairness any goalkeeper in the championship and prem could have been in goal for preston yesterday and they still wouldnt have stopped our goals...

Pure class finishes, even the pen, goalkeeper went the right way the pen was just so good he couldnt stop it...
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Watched that lol. Poor Lonergan
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

lonergan is a quality keeper.. he couldnt do much about any of the goals his defence was poor.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Like to know if it hit anyone in the head, it was heading that way
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I really rate Lonergan and thought before the game it would end a bore draw due to an outstanding performance by him. In fairness as stated every goal he couldn't get near and when he was called into action he did well. He stopped two in the first half from Adel and Simpson, and then produced a top draw save from Borrowdale in the 2nd half.

He is in the top 3 keepers in this division IMO.

Comment

Working...
            X