Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I keep Being Told "Don't Get Carried Away"

Who tonight is a believer??
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Pete, dig up that poll on how many goals we'll score this season

Comment

Im a believer pete 100%!!! Really i am, but i dont wanna set myself up for a big dissapointment, i'll continue to do my bit and be at pritty much every game come rain or shine, but if i let myself get too excited im worried i'll get dissapointed...

I dont think i could handle it. It means so much too me that im just a little bit cautious....
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

We were class today,just got in absolutely delighted.

I believe we can get in the top two if we continue that form we played today.

Comment

still reckon we will only just sneak the play offs

Comment

A bit churlish to say, but how many more would we have got if we had a fox in the box?
            In the first half, Ramage, Borrowdale and the wingers delivered into the box only to find no-one there.

We cannot continue to rely on spectacular goals. Where are the tap ins and set piece goals?

That said, I am feeling a tad more optimistic.

All I will say is we were never the worst team in the world after four games and we're not worldbeaters just because we're in good form.

Also, now Flab is back, its only a matter of time before he sticks his oar in and ruins things...

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
              A bit churlish to say, but how many more would we have got if we had a fox in the box?
              In the first half, Ramage, Borrowdale and the wingers delivered into the box only to find no-one there.

We cannot continue to rely on spectacular goals. Where are the tap ins and set piece goals?

That said, I am feeling a tad more optimistic.

All I will say is we were never the worst team in the world after four games and we're not worldbeaters just because we're in good form.

Also, now Flab is back, its only a matter of time before he sticks his oar in and ruins things...

Enjoy and stop trying to bring doom to an excellent weekend for us all.

Comment

We have great potential in the squad and are playing brilliant, swashbuckling football in the Rangers tradition but we should just remember a) we are only 10th b) two of our four goals were scored by players who are on loan and c) until the two obvious weaknesses in the squad are addressed I'm not going to get carried away talking about promotion. But yes, delighted how its going.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  We have great potential in the squad and are playing brilliant, swashbuckling football in the Rangers tradition but we should just remember a) we are only 10th b) two of our four goals were scored by players who are on loan and c) until the two obvious weaknesses in the squad are addressed I'm not going to get carried away talking about promotion. But yes, delighted how its going.
                  Agree with that stain me old chinaplate!:boss:
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                    Enjoy and stop trying to bring doom to an excellent weekend for us all.
                    S'alright, anytime!

Comment

To be honest, I know where Davman is coming from.

Like the fact, Magilton played Routledge up front, but any injuries you wouldn't feel confident about Vine or Ageymang at the moment
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Loved it!!! Loved it!!! Amazing day! Quality game - we are ticking now!

Comment

Get carried away.....we will stuff better sides than that wonder why we need so many midfielders?
                          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

If only rangers could play away

Comment

Always good to not get carried away, we all know how difficult this league is. Knowing QPR we'll be brought back down to earth by Reading on tuesday. Still, yesterday was brilliant and hopefully we'll have more of the same performances for the rest of the season..

Comment

Working...
                              X