Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forest beating Newcastle ......I won't mention the scorer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forest beating Newcastle ......I won't mention the scorer!

nm

sleeping all I'll say to you is 2 words.... Jay Simpson!!!!!!!!!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I know this is greedy after today's performance, but imagine if we were able to bring dex off the bench rather than agypants. Great performance, sure, but that is the kind of player Newcastle, West Brom etc can bring on.

Comment

To be fair, Aggy did well today when he came on. Held it up well, showed good skill and close control, even put in a really good cross. Maybe his midweek goal for the reserves has given him a boost. Mind you, not one player had a poor game today did they.

Comment

Blackstocks gone get over it.

Comment

we

well never get over it,he and routledge would have destroyed everything in this division we would have won the league
            now we will go up through the play offs but there is a slight chance we would lose the play off final

Comment

Originally posted by hemelhoop View Post
              Blackstocks gone get over it.
              yeah get over it we dont need him ,
              QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

dexter is the enemy now,he may nick a goal now and then, but i hope he picks up a knock.he aint QPR anymore.and that goes with every other decent striker in our league,bar our own QPR ONWARDS AND UPWARDS
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Had to laugh tonight when Steve Claridge said "its a mystery why Blackstock keeps changing clubs". Really showed his ingorance with that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                    Had to laugh tonight when Steve Claridge said "its a mystery why Blackstock keeps changing clubs". Really showed his ingorance with that comment.
                    I was watching him and thinking - he really won't ever get to present on MOTD will he....cliche after cliche witout saying anything and can't say a word without gesturing his arms all over the place. I thought he was bring a jumbo in at one point. :horror:

Dex is playing well atm, but we need to look forward - isn't the first good player we have lost to rival teams.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

As good as Dex may be, he would not have suited our current playing style.

I'd rather watch this team without him, if yesterday is the standard we can expect.
                      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

yeah

i would offer forest one million pound more than they gave us and hope they sold him back but unlike most of you i do know my football

Comment

Blackstock WAS NOT the way forward for the club and he has left the club, nice guy but average championship player, nothing more, perhaps one day and good luck if he does improve but to me he will chop and change clubs scoring goals to begin with then drifting out when better comes along.

Comment

YEAH

I think blackstock has improved by another one million pound so hes currently worth three million
                            hes better than most and will end up in the prem ,and yes will play for england
                            remember im predicting three years time blackstock playing for england
                            please remind me if im wrong

Comment

Working...
                            X