Platinum bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Platinum bar

Do any of you go into the Platinum Bar before or after matches?? If you do it would be nice to meet one or two of you in person sometime.The only member I've met so far is Nuffield Ranger at the pre-season friendly at Wycombe and who turned out to be a lovely chap.U RRRRRSSSSSS !!!

YEAH

i did go into the platinun bar with brian rowe do you know him

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
      Brian doesn't sit in Platters anymore

Comment

brian

brians the most lovely man ive ever known him and his wonderfull wife eva are
        just too beautifull for this world

GOD BLESS THEM BOTH:red_heart:

Comment

where is the platinum bar then? not the old members bar where they handed out slightly curling sarnies before the game in SAR?

Comment

the

the platinun bar is the old players bar

Comment

Oh OK. Do you gain entry by eating at the W12 restaurant?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Oh OK. Do you gain entry by eating at the W12 restaurant?
                No its open to Platinum ST and Matchday ticket holders.

Comment

Oh cheers, will have to give it a try, never been in. In SA RD I assume?

Comment

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
                      Sorry RFE I went out between 6.45 and 10.45.I might have met him some time ago when I had a seat for 40 years in what is now the the W12 Club.

Comment

Sorry SIAL just got in (10.45) and missed your earlier responses.The Platinum Bar is as you say in SA Rd stand immediately above the club shop -you can see the windows from the street.Its immediately left at the top of the stairs approached via the turnstiles and entrance nearest the club shop.Bar with hot and cold drinks,2 large plasma screen TV's,printed team sheet and loads of room.I normally go in there before and after the games.Afterwards particularly to see the results and wait for the traffic to thin out round the ground.You need a Platinum ST or match day ticket to get in,but I'm sure that there are those who try it on.

Comment

Refreshed this in case RFE and Stainrod IAL didn't notice my replies late last night.

Comment

Working...
                          X