Stewards in R Block...MERGED THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stewards in R Block...MERGED THREAD

threatened to ruin the whole game for us today.

whoever on here reckons that they have any influence at all with anybody in the club, be it RFE and his candlelit dinners with flavio, or scott and gianni on their bicycle meant for two; please can you ask them to leave us the fudge alone.

you campaign for us to be your 12th man, and then systematically attempt to shut up the noisest part of the ground by making us sit down...
    RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

I hope you were sitting when you wrote that....

Comment

cant you open your mouth whilst sitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
        threatened to ruin the whole game for us today.

whoever on here reckons that they have any influence at all with anybody in the club, be it RFE and his candlelit dinners with flavio, or scott and gianni on their bicycle meant for two; please can you ask them to leave us the fudge alone.

you campaign for us to be your 12th man, and then systematically attempt to shut up the noisest part of the ground by making us sit down...
        They were calling for trouble today. Whats the issue with fans standing up?
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

when the police came up did anyone see the 2 female officers? One was definatly worth a poke. The other was gorgeous!!! arousing.

Comment

they say safety....

the kop stands....too heavy handed

Comment

Originally posted by martyhoop View Post
              cant you open your mouth whilst sitting.
              You are louder when you stand, can put your whole body into it.

There is something 'right' about standing and watching footy

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                when the police came up did anyone see the 2 female officers? One was definatly worth a poke. The other was gorgeous!!! arousing.

PERV.................:boss:
                They seek him here.................

Comment

yeah

yeah i wished i could gianni to listen to me but he always does the opposite to anything i ask him
                  AND YES I AGREE THEY SHOULD LET THE LADS STAND
                  but its the jobsworth stewards and its not fair

Comment

There has been so many warnings given about standing up during games but the ppl who stand up are in danger of the council closing that part of the ground.

I would like certain parts of the ground to be standing but in this day and age it won't happen.

Comment

T.o.s.s.e.r.s
                      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Anyone know y that bloke got kicked out for???
                        CHAMPIONS
                        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelQPR View Post
                          There has been so many warnings given about standing up during games but the ppl who stand up are in danger of the council closing that part of the ground.

I would like certain parts of the ground to be standing but in this day and age it won't happen.
                          then we will come in your part of the ground and stand up seeing as you are too scared.

Comment

Could not agree more. I've already spoken to a few people and will continue to chat to them this week.
                            #
                            #YOU CANNOT ASK FOR A 12th MAN, and then ask your supporters to sit down and P.iss supporters off, especially when for as long as I can remember they have stood in those areas.

Everyone knows 3 blocks q, p and r blocks gets the atmsophere going and getting them to sit down, is simply counter-productive.
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

stewards in r block ruining game again

apart from watching them the 1st half what a cracking game

Comment

Working...
                              X