is it time for fraulin to perform????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it time for fraulin to perform????

your bird would give you the bullet for not performing week in week out so is it time????
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Yes, a big performance from him could really help the dissapointment of rowlands injury pass...
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Faurlin is back up.. so time for him to step up.
      Hes good enough.. so is Gavin Mahon imo.
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

mahon may fill the gap for a couple of games but not long term!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Well I said in a thread the other evening, that Faurlin really needs to put in a premiership performace sooner rather than later, I hope he really takes advantage tomorrow and puts in a top performance to show what he is capable of producing.

Comment

I don't think I have seen Faurlin played badly yet to be honest, if he keeps on doing what he is doing it'll come good for him I don't doubt that for a minute.

Comment

I think he does really need to put in a man of the match type performance to prove to a lot of fans that he isn't just another Ledesma/Parejo/Tommasi etc. From what i've seen he hasn't looked bad but he hasn't looked particularly good either!

Comment

Think/hope he will step up. As said above not looked out of place i dont think and with his range of passing that i have seen we could be handy on the counter tomorrow
                God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Watched him against Chelsea and the guy really has a lot of potential.

He is always looking for the ball. Never hides. The downside to that is that he ends up being involved a lot more than our normal central midfielders.

Has a nice array of passes, but they don't always reach their destination. Also a very good tackler.

It is important that the fans get behind this guy. Encourage him if he makes a mistake.

He is no Parejo. This boy will work very hard and playing alongside Ben Watson could improve him tenfold.

Comment

Give this guy a break and watch him perform.

Comment

not being funny but he has done nothing wrong so far, and he has played far better than Rowlands was playing this time last season before he got his injury,

he has good potential and we need to get behind him ffs

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                        not being funny but he has done nothing wrong so far, and he has played far better than Rowlands was playing this time last season before he got his injury,

he has good potential and we need to get behind him ffs
                        Quite agree,I have not seen him have a bad game yet and thought he would need time to settle in etc but he has done extremely well in my opinion.

Comment

Looks like he's going to get a good run of games in the next few wks and we'll see if he's as good as people where banging on about after watching him once in pre season....

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
                            Looks like he's going to get a good run of games in the next few wks and we'll see if he's as good as people where banging on about after watching him once in pre season....
                            Looked good on youtube immediately after him signing.Scored a fair few goals and looked a world-beater against lesser opposition.The jury out whether he can hack it against the likes of Preston,particularly in the cold months to come.I for one hope he does and justifies his £3m (ahem £500,000) price tag.

Comment

Working...
                            X