up against it???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• up against it???

pne a good team....we are at home though, we must be the 12th man the club are asking for...

we have numerous injuries,suspensions...we seem up against it
    but i sense the bulldog spirit out there
    mahon and ramage get their chance to claim a shirt
    our squad gets a real test....

lets be aving ya!!

we have seven subs tomorrow with a strong enough team to compete against Preston,it is a squad game now & time to test it. Back in the day we only had 1 sub. Our eleven players will be strong enough tomorrow & against Palace.

Comment

Yeah agree we gotta get at them tomorrow...

We must play our part...
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
        pne a good team....we are at home though, we must be the 12th man the club are asking for...

we have numerous injuries,suspensions...we seem up against it
        but i sense the bulldog spirit out there
        mahon and ramage get their chance to claim a shirt
        our squad gets a real test....

lets be aving ya!!
        British bulldog spirit indeed. Ramage and Mahon, for all their shortcomings, are battlers and can never be accused of not giving 100%. Its all about the squad and they know that. Now is the time for these guys to step up to the mantle and show us what they're all about and of course its up to us to get right behind them and cheer them on to victory :victory:

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          British bulldog spirit indeed. Ramage and Mahon, for all their shortcomings, are battlers and can never be accused of not giving 100%. Its all about the squad and they know that. Now is the time for these guys to step up to the mantle and show us what they're all about and of course its up to us to get right behind them and cheer them on to victory :victory:
          Definatively going to be a game where we are going to have to dig deep, first decent team at home this season. I would like to think there will be a good turnout tomorrow, 3 weeks since the last home game and we are improving all the time.

Comment

i say its a tough one as we are down to the bare bones...............a draw would be acceptable imho!!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X