If we loose tomorrow would it be.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we loose tomorrow would it be.....

... a disaster? considering the amount of injuries we have and with the sad news regarding martin rowlands, would you be really disappointed? or would you accept it easier due to the injury crisis?

Thoughts?

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
    ... a disaster? considering the amount of injuries we have and with the sad news regarding martin rowlands, would you be really disappointed? or would you accept it easier due to the injury crisis?

Thoughts?
    wouldn't be a disaster, but if we're serious about being contenders, then these are the kind of games we must win, or we will be the same old run of the mill Rangers :bad_smile:

Comment

It's still 3 points lost whether we have a full team or not, at the end of the season you can;t claim back points where you had players injured!

Comment

True, however it is a hefty injury list that no manager would want, we've lost a number of key players (even suspension). I was thinking if we lost the game would everyone go mad or would they be sympathetic considering the week we've had.

Comment

I think we, as a fan base, need to really get behind whatever team takes the field tomorrow and see if we really can make a difference.

We have a team that CAN win - if they, and we, believe it.
          We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

The only area thats badly hit by suspension/injury is midfield and given the strength in depth we have there I'd still be disspointed not to come away with all 3 points.

Not to mention we're playing at home and our recent form has been good. I'm not counting Swansea due to the 2 sendings off.

Comment

Im allways of the mind set that home games the aim is allways 3 points..

But i gotta admit, with so many important players out, i wouldnt be too upset to see us draw, if we win i'll be delighted!
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

When we have such an injuryprone captain and great player in the side, we must be able to cover up situations like this. Rowlands is more injured than fit, sadly enough.
                But of course a legend nevertheless. My humble conclusion: go for a victory tomorrow.

Comment

stats and form pretty even , they suggest a draw.

Comment

'jim out'.............all over
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                      True, however it is a hefty injury list that no manager would want, we've lost a number of key players (even suspension). I was thinking if we lost the game would everyone go mad or would they be sympathetic considering the week we've had.
                      I think it would be silly for people to get upset if we do lose 2moro after all like you said we are having a mare with injuries at the moment as we always seem to. But in terms of promotion if we do lose 2moro it's another set back!

Comment

I know we have been in good form, the down side is the loss of the 2 men responsible for that form.

I foresee 1-1 at home....for a change.

Comment

My opinion of it all is that I hope that people don't get too despondent if the worse happens, as it has been a tough week. As long as they put in a good performance and do a professional job i don't think I would have too many complaints.

Comment

Working...
                          X