No announcement yet.

Preston prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im really worried about tomorrow, so many injurys!!

I will allways say at home we should aim to win!! But if im honest i think id be happy with a draw tomorrow now....

Hopefully if leigertwood is back for reading and obviously with watson back i would hope for a win...
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

0-0 or 0-1 to Preston

Comment

I think we can nick a win, I reckon we won't deserve it as we'll get outplayed bit I can just see us winning

Comment

4-0 Qpr - plus im due to win the lottery this weekend - my last games was 5-2 V Barnsley...and im a lucky charm when i watch QPR....i very rarely see us lose at home.

Comment

got that funny feeling we will do better because we arent spoilt for choice.

im having buzsaky first goal, 3-1 win.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Preston are a decent team and it's going to be tough with all our injures and suspensions the team is more or less going to pick it self,it's a chance for them to shine.

Ill go for 1-1 just cant see us winning this one but hopefully ill be wrong.

Comment

very tough game, with all the injuries & with Watson out we'd do OK to get a point, but..................I'm going for a 3-1 win

come on u R'ssssssssssssssss

Comment

How stupid must watson feel now that silly handball at swansea is costing us tomorrow...

Comment

2-2 i think...........late buzacky equaliser after pne come back from an early simpson strike to lead 2-1!!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

tough game tomorrow head saying draw, heart sez aggy comes on and scores a brace to nick it 2-1. oh and ones a banana shot
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        tough game tomorrow head saying draw, heart sez aggy comes on and scores a brace to nick it 2-1. oh and ones a banana shot

you been smoking that skunk weed old chap:shocked:
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

comfortable 3 - 1 win rangers Simpson 2 vine 1
                          This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

Working...
                          X