It's down to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fez View Post
    Can't believe the amount of people that give Mahon and hard time! He's not the greatest player in the world but he does his job and puts the effort in! He's a defensive midfielder he offers very little going forward but that's the type of player he is you know that before you put him in the team, he's decent enough at the job he does!
    I agree. People are way too hars on mahon. Hes not our first choice, but is a decent second choice. He gets stuck in, keeps it simple, and gives his all - protecting the defence. He also gets the odd winning goal. We could do a lot worse and as long as hes alongside a more attacking player, i really dont mind at all if he plays. Legs has been excellent at right back, and moving Ramage to right back could lead him to be back there permanently - which will not help anything

Comment

Why oh why do some get on his back so much..... he's not a BAD player at all.............there again, I suppose it'll give you all another chance to BOO a Ranger:cry:

Comment

I have never booed a ranger but he's not championship quality

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
          Why oh why do some get on his back so much..... he's not a BAD player at all.............there again, I suppose it'll give you all another chance to BOO a Ranger:cry:
          It's because he is a defensive player - he sometimes plays 90 minutes without being noticed - which means he's done his job to perfection but of course get's no credit for it. Other days he mis places a few passes or gets done for pace, which let's face it happens to everyone from time to time - people then notice it and start to slate him. He is NOT a bad player and performs his role well 95% of the time.
          He will never get credit as players of his ilk never ever do.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
          X