No announcement yet.

Who do you think should replace JFH as manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Giggs? Got to start somewhere why not with us?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      He would have to be completely insane to leave Brighton for QPR.

Ah, so he is still there? Ok Sorry, but haven´t we tried them all now? Hence, maybe this is the time for a Ramsey, Les and Tim Sherwood - Reunion, then??
      Last edited by Shania; 29-09-2016, 03:29 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        But the argument is he did exactly that with Hughes and Redknapp....I guess what you're saying is his choice of managers was wrong to start with
        He was wrong to start with. There was no vision in his thinking, tragic for someone with 0.25bn burning a hole...... For a fraction of what was spent he could have had the future. But every time he got it wrong. Tony tried to build it, he just used the wrong tools.

That is why I urge a more visonary appointment. Let's see if he's learned.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          He was wrong to start with. There was no vision in his thinking, tragic for someone with 0.25bn burning a hole...... For a fraction of what was spent he could have had the future. But every time he got it wrong. Tony tried to build it, he just used the wrong tools.

That is why I urge a more visonary appointment. Let's see if he's learned.
          I get that Hal, but my question was how is he going to make this 'visionary appointment' when he lacks the footballing knowledge to do so? Like you, I hope he's learned, but where's the evidence for that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            I get that Hal, but my question was how is he going to make this 'visionary appointment' when he lacks the footballing knowledge to do so?
            Hopefully he reads here and pm's Hal for the man we need.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Hopefully he reads here and pm's Hal for the man we need.
              My fee for that service would be..... Ł55k.

Bargain, it would save him a fortune ;)

Comment

• Steve Bruce

Firstly Saturday was probably the most enjoyable QPR game I have been to in recent years, however I cant move on from the fact that they missed 2 pens and an open goal.

Im not at all convinced with JFH since he came, and I fear we are gonna make a mistake by missing out on the top manager in the market again as we did when we missed out on Warburton to give Chris ramsey a few more games despite him woefully getting us relegated.

I cant help but feel that we need to pull the trigger now on JFH to get Steve Bruce in, otherwise we could again get left with no decent candidates as we did when we appointed JFH

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  Paul Clement. I think he was badly treated by Derby. Too bad we weren't patient, given Ramsey the job until the end of the season and then have Clement take over when we went down.
                  Love this comment and yet the title of this thread is to get rid of the gaffer who has a huge rebuilding job on his hands since he joined. Classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiswickHoop View Post
                    Firstly Saturday was probably the most enjoyable QPR game I have been to in recent years, however I cant move on from the fact that they missed 2 pens and an open goal.

Im not at all convinced with JFH since he came, and I fear we are gonna make a mistake by missing out on the top manager in the market again as we did when we missed out on Warburton to give Chris ramsey a few more games despite him woefully getting us relegated.

I cant help but feel that we need to pull the trigger now on JFH to get Steve Bruce in, otherwise we could again get left with no decent candidates as we did when we appointed JFH
                    Steve Bruce???? Some people on here crack me up!

Comment

• IMO unless JFH is guilty of breaching FA rules there is absolutely no need to get rid unless we are going down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                        Steve Bruce???? Some people on here crack me up!
                        Can't argue against his record at this level tbf.
                        Numerous promotions at different clubs.
                        Not sure the football he serves up is that appealing on the eye, but then that's the same with jimmy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          IMO unless JFH is guilty of breaching FA rules there is absolutely no need to get rid unless we are going down.
                          Agreed, only way JFH will be sacked is if there is full evidence that he was trying to fraud the club, the current footage suggests this but could easily have been manipulated to make it sound worst than it was, edited together from a fuller conversation. He will not be sacked football wise unless we hit bottom 5 in the coming weeks/months for a prolonged period. If he is guilty then yes he would have to go though but he seems pretty adamant he isn't guilty and so does TF.

Comment

IMO unless JFH is guilty of breaching FA rules there is absolutely no need to get rid unless we are going down.
                            Problem is Mush, when do you decide that is happening? When it's too late? JFH is going nowhere in the near future. He will be given time. How much? Fergie was nearly on the dole and look what happened so strange things happen. Do we have confidence in the club to make the right decision at the right time? Doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                              Problem is Mush, when do you decide that is happening? When it's too late? JFH is going nowhere in the near future. He will be given time. How much? Fergie was nearly on the dole and look what happened so strange things happen. Do we have confidence in the club to make the right decision at the right time? Doubt it.
                              Tough but I'd say if we are looking likely at Christmas then the decision stay or go HAS to be put up for discussion at the club.

Comment

Tough but I'd say if we are looking likely at Christmas then the decision stay or go HAS to be put up for discussion at the club.
                                Agree. Allows time in Jan window for tinkering.

Comment

Working...
                                X