Curb Your Enthusiasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curb Your Enthusiasm

No not the mantra from the usual suspects of negative posters we get on here but a heads up that THE funniest show on TV is back tonight on More 4.

For those who don't know about this show check out this clip.

WARNING CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE

BORKED

A fellow Essex man and just down the Rd as well.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Never heard of it but will be tuning in tonight;D
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Its a bit like marmite, you'll love it and go buy the six series box sets or really hate it

BORKED

@Gtleighsr - Yeah, there are loads of QPR fans in Chelmsford

Comment

Yeh its not bad! Wouldnt say its the funniest thing on TV! Flight of the Conchords for me!

Comment

A guy in the office lent me season one two weeks ago which I have been watching on DVD.

Larry David wrote Seinfeld and plays himself in this show, it's very witty, clever and at times hysterical.
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

I dont think I can completely forgive him for Seinfeld! I F*cking hate that programme! Much like most american comedy TV! (Not Film)

Comment

I've seen the first few of the new series online. The second episode is one of the best ever.

Comment

Originally posted by W12Ultra View Post
                  I dont think I can completely forgive him for Seinfeld! I F*cking hate that programme! Much like most american comedy TV! (Not Film)
                  I never really liked Seinfeld, so was very surprised when I enjoyed Curb so much.

You're right though most US sitcoms are cr*p and totally over rated, especially the ones my GF watches like Two and a Half Men, Married with Children, Frasier, Friends, etc

I do love "Big Bang Theory" though - Penny - Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Frasier is amazing. Two and a half men is terrible. Big bang theory is basic.

Comment

Love that show!

Comment

Tell ya what is well worth a watch - How not to live your life on BBC3.. Very funny stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
                          Tell ya what is well worth a watch - How not to live your life on BBC3.. Very funny stuff!
                          Yes, very funny compared to most of the cr*p BBC3 put out

But the big question is - Abby or Samantha

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
                            Great show! As cliche as this sounds. I can relate to the main character massively.

Comment

[QUOTE=W12Ultra;153986]Yeh its not bad! Wouldnt say its the funniest thing on TV! Flight of the Conchords for me![/QUOTE]

Quality programme. Used to like the phrase 'its business time' until that kn0bhead off socceram started using it to introduce the soccerettes
                              Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Working...
                              X