This message board...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This message board...

...is taking on the eerie feel of a house where the adults have all left and abandoned the children to play. We are linked with a succession of players and there is now no knowing wink from the ITK crew of "nailed on. Fact" or "not happening. Fact". Even the spin operation seems to have been wound up.

what's going on? have they found gainful employment? has gianni disconnected his telephone for good? has Walk walked out? has Scott been captured by dotorg? has pete choked on another pie? its most worrying. i think we should be told...

agree

Comment

There all on Ades new dating forum
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

It's just a sympton of International week. With games coming thick and fast starting Saturday the traffic, content and general feel of the site will be back to "normal" (whatever that is!):chill:
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Did I not tell you to take the week off

Comment

Now you tell me... :waaaht:

Comment

i heard a rumour tesco's selling 12 bottles of bud for a bell iver:waaaht:
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Been working too much :(

I can tell you that i've been in contact sauces and have already raised a substantial sum from them for my marathon
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

is that true facto ? 12 for a ching ? iceland are out 12 for a ****le and thats cheap
                  "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                  London Pride is a flower that's free.
                  London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                  And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

well that's just great scott lad - you cd ask gianni if we are getting the rapist and all you do is touch him for a fiver...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      well that's just great scott lad - you cd ask gianni if we are getting the rapist and all you do is touch him for a fiver...
                      lol

trust me i dont ask gianni anything about QPR. Im just setting up a hit on his son in law and my future marriage to his daughter.

(and he gave me a ton for the marathon)
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Stainrod apparantly Pete is on hol in Spain.
                        I have heard he has the right body to stare in the sitcom Benidorm.
                        They are allowing him time from filming to watch rangers on sat.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Lol Scott - but she's far too hot for you.

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          Stainrod apparantly Pete is on hol in Spain.
                          I have heard he has the right body to stare in the sitcom Benidorm.
                          They are allowing him time from filming to watch rangers on sat.

QPR: I see Pete more like that bloke who used to drive the truck in the Yorkie Bar add, though that is completely unfair because I've never met him - cd look like Jude Law for all I know...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            Lol Scott - but she's far too hot for you.

QPR: I see Pete more like that bloke who used to drive the truck in the Yorkie Bar add, though that is completely unfair because I've never met him - cd look like Jude Law for all I know...
                            Huh? I had to look up the Yorkie bar advert.
                            Looks like it was done in the 80's and the guy has a good set of hair.
                            Have u never seen a pete's latest?
                            Benidorm is more Pete where they like to sun it and show off their 1 pack.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

yes,just a pile of s.h.i.t this week really,thank christ there is a game on saturday,so we will have something sensible to talk about

Comment

Working...
                              X