could we play the Newcastle game in a bigger stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could we play the Newcastle game in a bigger stadium

received in the post today the details of the 5 game Ticket which includes the Newcastle game,

i am worried that i wont be able to get a ticket for the Newcastle game if loads of people take up this option, what would people think if we were able to play this game at a bigger stadium so we could all get in?
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

No. (Hope that helps.)

Comment

haha bigger stadium, we havent filled lr up in years
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

yeah
        st james' pk

cmon....

Comment

if it turns into a crunch game or we can celebrate winning the championship that day (maybe wishful thinking) then i believe we could have a situation where lots of fans will not be able to attend plus due to the fact we are playing a well suported team like Newcastle i am sure we could sell out LR easily
          Last edited by nuffieldranger; 15-10-2009, 07:46 AM.
          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

are you asking hypothetically? As realistically it is a strange question.....many teams in the prem could play most of their games in bigger stadiums. And every now and then most teams have an occasion when they could sell more tickets than they have seats (except us :waaaht: ) but that's the nature of the game.
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
              received in the post today the details of the 5 game Ticket which includes the Newcastle game,

i am worried that i wont be able to get a ticket for the Newcastle game if loads of people take up this option, what would people think if we were able to play this game at a bigger stadium so we could all get in?
              There are probably Football league regulations against playing it away from Loftus Rd anyway.

It would appear the club want's as many R's fans in Loftus Rd for the Newcastle game by offering the Famous Five "offer".

I wonder if London based Geordies will buy the famous five offer as well, wouldn't be surprised.

Hooway the R's.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

remember when we played our Ueffa games at Highbury.6000 crowds.Couldnt even fill the pub up the rd let alone the Nrth Bank.And you want to play at a bigger grnd.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

remember that when we won 6-2 before getting tanked 4-0 away and mullery transfer listed stainrodney for singing on the plane, for which i never forgave him.

little did we realise at the time that it was probably the high water mark of the club's achievements...

Comment

wembley
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

stupid idea, this is where the loyal fans get rewarded......

Comment

GREAT ideal lets play at brentford and do a beam back to loftus rd plenty of room for the 5,000 glory hunters we had at stamford bridge sawtid.:waaaht:

Comment

Originally posted by martyhoop View Post
                          GREAT ideal lets play at brentford and do a beam back to loftus rd plenty of room for the 5,000 glory hunters we had at stamford bridge sawtid.:waaaht:
                          Hardly glory hunters !!
                          We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                            wembley
                            No....... that'll be just after the Newcastle game, for the playoff final!

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                              stupid idea, this is where the loyal fans get rewarded......
                              exactly

not many people will take up the famous 5 bull**** offer anyway

Comment

Working...
                              X