Buying Watson is imperative then...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Watson is imperative then...

Remember he's only here until the turkey sandwiches have eventually been eaten
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

His price may of just gone up a tad for us now though.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Buying Ben Watson was always imperative.

Comment

At least we've got the option to extend his loan to the end of the season? This was reported on the offish when we signed him. I would like to see us tie up the permanent transfer in January though, would be a fantastic signing.

Comment

not sure, think we have right to extend it but don't think its till end of season - might be wrong. suddenly we aren't looking quite so flush with midfield talent.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            not sure, think we have right to extend it but don't think its till end of season - might be wrong. suddenly we aren't looking quite so flush with midfield talent.
            What because 1 players got injured?

Comment

Was always under the impression that his loan would be made permanent in January and fee had already been agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                Was always under the impression that his loan would be made permanent in January and fee had already been agreed.
                That's what I remember too....... same sort of 'loan' as Buz was

Comment

think that was the "impression" given - from memory - by pete but nothing has been confirmed.

Comment

The Kilburn times reported that we had agreed a fee for a permanent transfer in January, but i've not heard it mentioned anywhere else..

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                      I don't recall ever seeing that.

LOOPYHOOP Quote:
                      Originally Posted by stainrodisalegend

What because 1 players got injured?

No because Mahon is not good enough and Leigertwood is far too hit & miss and doesn't play as well as Rowlands in midfield.

Faurlin has yet to establish himself, so that leaves the on-loan Watson, as the only quality central midfielder that can be relied on to have a good game on a frequent basis. and he might not be at QPR in January 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        Buying Ben Watson was always imperative.
                        all hail the wise one.................

Comment

Will we though? he's going to cost in the region of 2 to 3 million and we haven't exactly been throwing the money about except on an unproven argie, one thing is for sure if we dont buy another championship team will, come january we'll see how ambitious we really are........

Comment

Working...
                          X