big time
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Good luck Gary.A true QPR and Northolt Legend and a gent
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

True - my village team is about to embark on a trip to Porto. Last year we went to Riga and lost 15-1 (our goal was an own goal scored deliberately by the other side...) when we made the mistake of turning out against a team of semi professionals. Most of us hadn't been to bed and were still ****ed. Anyway, even we don't want Agypants.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
          Good luck Gary.A true QPR and Northolt Legend and a gent
          Waddock is one of my all time favourite QPR players, never gave less than100% in the Hoops and I wish him all the best with my local team.
          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
            Waddock is one of my all time favourite QPR players, never gave less than100% in the Hoops and I wish him all the best with my local team.
            yep mine too,i fear for wycombe though with him as manager

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
              yep mine too,i fear for wycombe though with him as manager
              why?

Comment

I can't understand the criticism from some on here. QPR was a massive task for his 1st proper manageril job. It didn't work out for him but I think he realised he needed to learn his trade and for me has done that fairly well at Aldershot. Wycombe is the next step on the ladder for him and I don't think transforming them back to the way they were last season is beyond him. As stated, he'll get a chance to buy more players and I'm sure he has the contacts to do so as he's fairly well respected in the industry which will make attracting the required calibre of player a bit easier.

Good luck Gary.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Agree 100%
                  RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

I think he will do well there.

He had a very difficult task at QPR, and was clearly not ready for it. He didn't seem to know how to man-manage some of the 'big' names there like Gallen & Bircham who were big Ollie fans and obviously unhappy at the way he was sacked/dismissed/terminated etc.

His Aldershot team played attractive, attacking football and he managed this on a budget of next to nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                      why?
                      on his work here, done a reasonable job at Aldershot but i dont think he cuts it. hope he proves me wrong,one of my all time favourite QPR players so dont have a dislike of him.

Comment

Great player, and recon he's destined to be a very good manager.... good luck to you Wads.

Comment

Working...
                        X