Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Southgate

I, personally, think the FA will try and get Pardew in. He will reject it and we will end up with Southgate, another uninspiring manager with as much charisma as a genital wart.

Would like to see Eddie Howe get the job as I like the way he plays football, however I can't see him giving up club coaching for the England job.
    Eddie Howe is a good shout, but apart from God himself - I cannot see anyone motivating the current crop.

All it looked like was they were waiting to jump on the next jumbo to Dubai or the Maldives.

Good work if you can get it........

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
      Need someone who is able to compete tactically as i feel we are centuries behind modern day tactics.
      Although beaten last night by a good old fashioned 4-4-2

Comment

Wait, we're considering Shearer and Southgate? Neither have proven themselves in any way... What a mess.

I would like Pellegrini or Biesla. Someone with an actual idea of how they want to play.

Comment

Gus Hiddink on a two year contract

Comment

Originally posted by FACTS View Post
            Wait, we're considering Shearer and Southgate? Neither have proven themselves in any way... What a mess.

I would like Pellegrini or Biesla. Someone with an actual idea of how they want to play.
            Completely forgot about Pellers! Another one to add to my list of foreign managers that are available and would probably be of interest to the FA.

Wonder if Rafa would be tempted as well, so soon aftet committing himself to Newcastle.

Comment

Egil "Drillo" Olsen.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Cameron - used to resign after an exit.

Comment

Diane Abbott for me.

Comment

Just look at the three clowns selecting the next manager. Martin Glenn who has said countless times on Sky 'I know nothing about football' , Dan Ashworth a West Brom waste of space who has developed nothing anywhere and
                    David 'call me God' Gill . With that lot it's who talks the most bovine excrement and can wear a blazer nicely. Gareth bl**ding Southgate I presume.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Southgate

I, personally, think the FA will try and get Pardew in. He will reject it and we will end up with Southgate, another uninspiring manager with as much charisma as a genital wart.

Would like to see Eddie Howe get the job as I like the way he plays football, however I can't see him giving up club coaching for the England job.
                      How on earth some posters can Jib at Hoddle when Pardew and southgate are in the frame is truly unbelievable

Comment

• The FA is considering making Southgate interim manager if they don't get a permanent manager in time for the qualifier against Slovakia.

On Five Live Lineker said he favoured Hoddle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Although beaten last night by a good old fashioned 4-4-2
                          yes they played 4-42 but a part time dentist of a manager tactically got it spot on and our highest paid manager of the tournament had no answers.

Got to go abroad imho. Not 1 half decent English option. Like Carraghers suggestion of Klinsman.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            How on earth some posters can Jib at Hoddle when Pardew and southgate are in the frame is truly unbelievable
                            I'm jibbing at both them eggs as well As Hoddle.
                            Has any country ever rehired a sacked manager before?
                            Wonder if he will bring back Eileen Drewery as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                              yes they played 4-42 but a part time dentist of a manager tactically got it spot on and our highest paid manager of the tournament had no answers.

Got to go abroad imho. Not 1 half decent English option. Like Carraghers suggestion of Klinsman.
                              We already tried abroad and that didn't work either.

Comment

• Someone who can make polite conversation over tea and biscuits with the wives of the old boys on the FA panel?

Comment

Working...
                                X