QPR monitoring Luxembourg international defender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR monitoring Luxembourg international defender

Queens Park Rangers are monitoring Luxembourg international and Kortijk defender Maxime Chanot for a potential summer transfer, according to a Voetbal Nieuws report.

With an expectedly busy transfer window and a clear scouting network in the Benelux region, with the likes of Tjaronn Chery moving across from Holland and with Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink’s ties to the region, Queens Park Rangers may next turn to Belgium.

Manager Hasselbaink may see Chanot, a Luxembourg international who was born in France, as the natural replacement for Clint Hill, who was released from the club. Chanot is a ball-playing centre-half with the versatility to be able to also play at the right back spot.

Read more: http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qpr...nal-defender/?

Doesn't sound to inspiring.

Would prefer us to go for that Pierre or Mawson as a back up option than some defender who plays for Luxembourg.

Comment

Says he had a 2 year stint at Sheff United only playing 9 games. Sounds quality

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
        Says he had a 2 year stint at Sheff United only playing 9 games. Sounds quality
        Could be because he was only 17 when he signed for Sheff Utd.

Comment

sounds apaling i hope we dont buy
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            sounds apaling i hope we dont buy
            Sounds right up our street. Another no hoper me thinks
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Fu ck me just what we need. Focus on signing a player from a country with a population of 10. I guess it makes for easier scouting but can't we just find good professional scouts. What with this and Swindon and Burton being our radar I am starting to lose hope alongside sir ted of wintersville
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Out of interest, have luxembourg ever produced any good players? they were always the whipping boys

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Out of interest, have luxembourg ever produced any good players? they were always the whipping boys
                  Yeah but this one is special, he comes with 2 arms and 2 legs
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Said he was born in France. No country in Europe is producing better footballers than the French these days so let's not write him off. Belgian league has some decent players too.

PErsonally I'm glad we're looking abroad rather than going for the same easy domestic targets.

Comment

Originally posted by croxleyhoops View Post
                      Could be because he was only 17 when he signed for Sheff Utd.
                      So he wasn't even good when he was younger. FFS Rangers. Les out.

Comment

Think I'll refrain from slating a player I've never seen, just in case I look a bit of a tit next season.

Comment

Amazing how everyone already knows he is complete sh!t. Wonder how many have ever seen him play?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            Sounds right up our street. Another no hoper me thinks
                            Maxime Chanot = Maximum Cant.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              There was a player in the late 80's who played for Nice and scored 17 goals in the top flight for them ... can't remember his name though but yeah Luxembourg are crap

Comment

Working...
                              X