Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smithies/Green - Stat

Just seen this stat flying around...

Alex Smithies (49) has made more saves for QPR in the Championship this season than Rob Green (48), despite playing 11 games fewer.

Suppose you could look at it two ways... Either Smithies has made more saves through moving his feet quicker and just getting to more balls or we've let team have more attempts at our goal since Smithies came in - For whatever reason. Probably one for Nasser, who could analyse the defence as well... But all I know is that since Green left the team we've climbed up the form table and had a number of clean sheets!

Interesting stat all the same.

Interesting, I'd like to thank Green for his service but he annoyed me at times, sometimes he just cannot get across his line

Smithies is so exciting I'm very happy and feel confident watching him play! Not to mention Ingram is meant to be decent aswell
    Last edited by OneJamieMackie; 18-03-2016, 04:23 PM.

Comment

green had 8 clean sheets in 24 league matches
      smithies has 6 in 12.5

says quite a bit.

Comment

Smithies has an ability to be in the right place at the right time. That is the main reason he has made so many saves.

Comment

It seems Smithies has really settled in now and looks the part, fair play to him.

Green is one of those keepers who will keep you in the game and then let one in that would have you pulling your hair out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
            It seems Smithies has really settled in now and looks the part, fair play to him.

Green is one of those keepers who will keep you in the game and then let one in that would have you pulling your hair out.
            Absolutely agree
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Best decision of the season albeit late dropping butter fingers.

Comment

Green should have been dumped after out first relegation awful keeper

Comment

Never understood how green continued to start. Only good game was in the play off final

Comment

Green's shité

Comment

Working...
                    X