Angella

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angella

Wonder if we are going to try and sign him on a permanent?. I personally would as i think him and Hall could be a great partnership. Going to be lots of in and outs this summer and would be great to keep him as its 1 less needed to bed in. Him and Hall can hit the ground running next season. Bring in a quality RB and i think our defence and keeper is sorted for the foreseeable future. Smithies, Perch/new RB, Angella, Hall, Robsinon.

Yes agree Angella will be good to have in the squad. Don't get the Robinson love though, not proven and had a serious injury - bit of a step to cast him as left back saviour...

Comment

Originally posted by BarryBarry View Post
      Yes agree Angella will be good to have in the squad. Don't get the Robinson love though, not proven and had a serious injury - bit of a step to cast him as left back saviour...
      Fairly proven at this level for Huddersfield last season. done really well by all accounts.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Fairly proven at this level for Huddersfield last season. done really well by all accounts.
        Let's hope his injury doesn't wreck that. Sounded like it was a bad one.
        On the OP, yeah sign him up. Improved massively for me, last night he was immense.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

angella had a good game last night , will do well with hall beside him

Comment

I think Angella would be a good signing at this level. He just needs games imo.

Comment

Does he look like a more complete CB than Onuoha?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Does he look like a more complete CB than Onuoha?
                IMO yes. He's more comfortable on the ball and less prone to concentration lapses. Onuoha's assets are his strength and pace i.e. a good athlete, but not necessarily the greatest 'footballer'.

Comment

Thanks, Stanley. I look forward to see him playing a full match. I´ve only seen him play 30 minutes in a match he left the pitch injured.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

I like how he is constantly talking to all the players, keeping them focused etc. This is something I feel Ned lacks. Wouldn't be against signing him

Comment

I like Angella and think he's a class act. Only 26 which is a baby in CB terms. Him and Hall could be an excellent long term CB partnership.

Comment

Would like to see how he gets on after a more consistent run in the side but he's looked decent in the occasions I've seen him

Comment

Started well after he signed but never really got a run

Can see him being a solid starter next year should we get him, not sure if JFH really likes the guy
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                          X