• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we win back to back matches?

For only second time this season?

No.

Comment

We can do it if we play like we did tonight, in the first half we was fantastic at times
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Probably not,ever time we play well these days we are utter crap "that wasn't us" in our next game

Comment

Farkin hope so but I'm not getting my hopes up. We seem to alternate between very good & very bad performances of late
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Farkin hope so but I'm not getting my hopes up. We seem to alternate between very good & very bad performances of late
            If we could we would be play offs.
            Only thing we can look forward to though is if we win three or four more games next season than this , we more than likely will be in the play offs then. That's got to be more than doable with one manager in charge instead of three eh.
            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 08-03-2016, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Would be nice but Hill pulled his hamstring before game so doubt he will be fit. No idea how he got through tonight. That daft starburst thing they do cost him. He's talking and marshalling all the time. Enter Konchesky.......

Comment

Lets hope so , lets get revenge by smashing them, I think the team we played last night will beat them, so don't tinker JFH

Comment

Maybe if the manager doesn't tinker with the team, presuming he has no forced changes then I don't see why not.

Comment

based on our recent form - No.

We play well, get a good win, then play sh!te and lose.

Obviously have it in us to beat almost any team in this division, just hope we can find a bit of consistency

Comment

If you look up "Bipolar" in the Oxford English Dictionary, it says "See QPR".

So no.

Comment

Working...
                      X