Simeone Jackson (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simeone Jackson (again)

I'm not going to get too carried away with him as I don't know too much about him, but looking at him on sky sports news this morning there are a couple of thing that's are quite aparrent for the youngster...

He's got great pace, a decent enough footballing brain by the looks of his movement and more importantly, the lad can finish with both feet.

He's no secret anymore, so I really hope we're in there scouting as he definately looks worth the gamble. Young, ambitious and already a goal scorer. This is exactly the type of player we should be looking at.
    Your mum would love me...

Please lets now draw a line all on ALL posts regarding Jackson.
    He WON'T be joining QPR.
    Blackburn have now come in for him and are rightly so big favourites to land him.
    Also Gillingham are after 2 millions pounds and we have shown no history of spending that kind of money so instead of being disappointed once again lets stop all this Jackson talk. We will do well to sign Watson lets alone a decent striker. Also who knows how long this briatore saga will drag on. I hope watson joins but I wouldn't be suprised if he didn't move to a bigger more ambitious club in Jan. Hope I am wrong but we will see.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

would be a good signing we should at least put a bid in
      This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

If Gillingham are after £2million for this lad then surely it is much wiser pushing the boat out a little further and spending £3million on Kamara. He is proven at this level and higher. Yeah he is not as you but at least he has done it AND GOT THE T-SHIRT!

Comment

according to the sun blackburn have been watching him

Comment

Have to agree with WeAre QPR12 (now there's a first!) Jackson ain't coming, just like Hooper, Lita, Kamara, Beckford, King etc. etc. etc.:cry:
            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Jackson's not as good as Lee Barnard (who's scored the same number of goals in the same division) yet valued £1.5m more???? WTF is that about. Talk about flavour of the month! This season's Izale McLeod. No value for a very average player

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                Jackson's not as good as Lee Barnard (who's scored the same number of goals in the same division) yet valued £1.5m more???? WTF is that about. Talk about flavour of the month! This season's Izale McLeod. No value for a very average player
                Agreed! Just shows the lack of (half decent) strikers in the Football League!
                oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Lets not give up just yet, we're still in for him according to this: http://gillsconnect.com/s/Gills_News...N_JACKSON.html

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                    Good point, and he is getting stacks of abuse this season apparently for not being good enough at League 1 level!!
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Agent talking him up.Several clubs have been down here to look at him.At the moment i cant see him going anywhere.However - if a club were to take an early gamble it wouldnt cost them much....bit like this Barnard chap at Southend.

What will happen, is he will score a hat ful this season - and abit like the Cox situation, Gillingham will big him up and look for an over inflated transfer fee a bit like Cox.It's how the small teams survive.

Im pretty sure at the moment the gills will not sell-but expect more "big clubs" are down watching him.

Playing footy tonight with my Gills contact(lol- he just watches them every week) I will ask if he has noticed any premier league scouts down there...Cos im sure they all stand round with signs above their heads....

Comment

It's so annoying when premiership clubs come in for these lower league strikers. If Blackburn sign him he'll be in their reservers for years and end up leaving on a free and back where he started. Same with Beckford if he joins Bolton. It just means their prices are inflated and the clubs that really need top league one and league two strikers (i.e championship clubs) miss out.

Comment

If Jackson goes to Blackburn fine but it's all paper talk at the moment. If you believed everything that was written we would have the world's biggest squad and be managed by Zidane.

Comment

Originally posted by New Cross R View Post
                            It's so annoying when premiership clubs come in for these lower league strikers. If Blackburn sign him he'll be in their reservers for years and end up leaving on a free and back where he started. Same with Beckford if he joins Bolton.
                            Probably a big part of the reason why the likes of Ben Watson dropped a division to join us (allbeit on loan), where he can be a big fish in a smaller pond AND be guaranteed regular 1st team football.

Comment

Ambition is the desire for personal achievement. Ambitious persons seek to be the best at what they choose to do for attainment, power, or superiority. Ambition is also the object of this desire.

Now who do I email this too????
                              Bernie, Flav or the Mittels?
                              Lets sort out this circus of a back room and we might..just MIGHT be able to move things forward on the pitch!
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X