No announcement yet.

Fan reaction if Briatore stays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has ambition. Don't care either way if he stays. I guarantee he will be under a microscope so no team interference.

Comment

To be fair to the board and Flavio, in particular, there have been absolutely no mumblings re team intereference at all this season and with message boards and the like, you can be sure we would have heard by now if there had been.

Furthermore, interesting also to note that no real statements from any of the board members all season.

In short, I don't think Flavio will be going near team selection in the near future.

Comment

Some fair comments, but it does surprise me that annoymisty towards Flavio. He must wonder, why he ever bothered.

Look, character wise I don't like him, The bad PR he created when he spoke out about £20 fans didn't go down to well and he doesn't know the fans of this club very well. Things were done too quickly

Saying that, we are in the best positon we have been for years, its a catch 22 situation, because with purchasing better players, prices inevitably go up. I bet you, if we managed to go up the fans who want him out now, would be cheering him the last game of the season. Great to have Mittals and Bernie on board, but they were convinced to come by Flavio. I am uneasy, with wanting success immeditately and making him the scapegoat for it not happening. He is an easy target for the fans
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

"He must wonder, why he ever bothered"

he has already demonstrated a complete disregard for the average supporter so any animosity will probably be like water of a ducks back. doesnt strike me a a particularly sensitive soul
          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Flav has brought a lot of problems on himself, and he prob knows this but dont care, he does things his way if we dont like it, then tough.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
            X