Fan reaction if Briatore stays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan reaction if Briatore stays

The Briatore situation could well run for a few weeks yet and it is quite possible that the guy will still have a part to play at the club. How will fans react if that is the case ?

For me, the reaction of the fans will be key in dictating where we finish this season.

Anyone that went to Newcastle and Chelsea away will know that this team is very close to being successful once again, however, my fears are that a minority of fans could ruin it all.

There are two camps at QPR as to whether Briatore should stay or go and to be honest neither of the two camps know enough to really comment, however, for me it is imperative that all fans get behind the decision reached by our owners regardless of what it is.

If Briatore stays there will be enough outsiders hating our club. Don't join them and play into the hands of our opponents. Needless to say, supporting the club on and off the field should not necessarily be seen as supporting what Briatore has been alleged to have been involved in.

You say the 2 camps don't know enough to comment but your telling people what to do says it all really.

Comment

cannot see how the fans feelings will change anything on the pitch.......whether he stays or goes.

Comment

Well should fans resort to shouting obsenitys at him during games (like some have) it hardly makes for a good atmosphere which is what we are going to need if we are going to get as close to maximum points from home games from now til the end of the season.

I suspect that our promotion chances will depend on or home form as I see us getting a fair amount of away ins throughout the season.

Comment

If Flavio stays we run the risk of on the pitch being effected if he foes abck to his ways of trying to influence players being played and players being bought
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

excuse the typin..using my phone tang
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by jjranger View Post
              You say the 2 camps don't know enough to comment but your telling people what to do says it all really.
              I didnt interprete his post that way. I agree we do seem to fall into 2 camps and agree too that neither really know enough to comment simply because we're not in posession of ALL the facts. Combine that with what is a charged and emotive subject and you end up with two quite polarised points of view. I dont think he's so much "telling people what to do", more just giving another strongly held opnion.

Flavio is certainly no saint but he's also not the demon some wish to portray him as. As usual the truth lies somewhere inbetween and whether Flavio wins or loses his contest with the FL I'll gladly accept it either way just so we can finally move on.
              Last edited by Stanley; 12-10-2009, 07:37 PM.

Comment

he has done no wrong , regards rules , at qpr....where's the issue?

surely abramovich needs to be looked at closer than flav??
                and who are these saudis buying up clubs?
                from places where hands get chopped off...it could be an endless pursuit

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post

The F&P test was always going to be a potential legal minefield.

Comment

the goverment send lads to afghanistan,briatore aint that bad
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                      he has done no wrong , regards rules , at qpr....where's the issue?

Well said Modfather

Comment

F1 has sod all to do with QPR, so fl can sod off, love im or hate im flav is an R so if he stays no problem in my book.
                        They seek him here.................

Comment

To be honest i don't think it will make any difference if he stays or goes, we should just all get along and support the club.

Comment

Since Briatore has been in hiding (strange to go into exile when you have done nothing wrong) QPR have played superb football at Cardiff, Barnsley, Newcastle and Swansea.

The most important question is, are the current players and coaching staff better of when Briatore is not around ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                              Since Briatore has been in hiding (strange to go into exile when you have done nothing wrong) QPR have played superb football at Cardiff, Barnsley, Newcastle and Swansea.

The most important question is, are the current players and coaching staff better of when Briatore is not around ?
                              That is not even a relevant question.

Can't the managemnet team the signings of Watson & Simpson, Buz and Rowly rediscovering form and Routledge playing out of his skin take the credit.

Briatore is not the problem, fans with your attitude are and have been since the takeover.

Comment

Working...
                              X