Fines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fines

I hope that Jim fined both Rowlands and Watson 2 weeks wages for getting sent off at swansea. I think this information should be made official. They really did let the club down and should be punished. I bet they wasn't and it was just a slap on the wrists.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

football manager (the game) tastic

Comment

Yeah great game. I had a problem with my 2008/9 copy. Trying to load it up and then kept freezing so I am frightened to buy the new one. Anyone else have any issue?

Comment

Hated the 09 copy due to the fact you had to download that Steam program to run the game, and that it gave you a code to type in of which if you type in wrong, you cant play it :/
        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_yuley View Post
          Hated the 09 copy due to the fact you had to download that Steam program to run the game, and that it gave you a code to type in of which if you type in wrong, you cant play it :/
          You didnt HAVE to do it that way.

Comment

I did it the stream way and I had a misprint in my book so I had to take it back.
            Your right Morris I work out another way of doing it but when I choose my team the game loaded up I went and bought players and then played all the friendlys and then when I went to play my 1st league game it just crashed and froze.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
              You didnt HAVE to do it that way.

Game publishers/distrbuters are using steam as an anti pirate platform, think its wrong that when you buy a game you dont have full control over it.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                Game publishers/distrbuters are using steam as an anti pirate platform, think its wrong that when you buy a game you dont have full control over it.
                I did my university dissertation on this topic. I now hate it. So back to the original point! ;D

Comment

Working...
                X