Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yun Rumour (Now Official Loan To Charlton)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich View Post
    I stand by Warnock's 7 points will keep us up. This is a joke club run by completely inept excuses for businessmen. Joke decisions from Sandro Barton Yun Austin etc etc etc through to the football we play and the way we are run.

One extreme to the other ffs! Yes we did it all wrong but it doesn't mean we go completely the other way and offload anyone we can to reduce wages and expenditure. Next season if we carry on we WILL categorically be relegated from the championship, this is a cast iron fact!!!!

What other club in the history of football has spent £26m on 3 players and not even been able to sell them for any fee but instead can only find a club to take on their wages!? (Fer Sandro and caulker) What club mis manage the best striker at the club and let him leave for less than we signed him going into his prime.... The list goes on and on and there are zero signs of improvement!!!
    In answer to question did Fulham not have same problem with three players and loaned them out

Comment

I don't support Fulham nor is this a Fulham message board

Comment

Is he on 40k a week or something? Its the only reason acceptable to the decision of the club to loan him. These decisions are confusing the fans. Why insists to play Konch when we have a better player in Yun? Why did we loan out Doughty when Toszer is such a shambles? Release Harriman for good when at least he would have fight in a match. The biggest problem in most of our current players is the lack of fighting spirit. I watch Leicester in envy...if only we show some of their spirit.

Comment

Fair enough.... Obviously not cutting it for 1st team call ups for what ever reason- injuries/attitude/ability etc so get him out on loan playing competitive footbal to bring him back to where he should be.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Also the thing with Yun is he's been missing for so long and the truth is no one here has any real idea why. So to me this loan move can only be a possitive, as we all now know whats happening with him. Just hope he ups his game and catches JFHs eye, as we are now really crying out for a replacement for Konchesky
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Hope he will be offered a new contract in Summer. I am not so optimistic as he will have to accept lower terms. However, Barton accepted lower terms to join Burnley.

Comment

No worries.. We have Armand.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  Because what has Yun ever done to be shipped out on loan. Before he got injured he was improving leaps and bounds - His positional sense was increasing game upon game.
                  For whatever reason it seems like JFH doesn't rate him and IMO Paul Konchesky is not the answer and should not be in our plans as a club. I personally think it should be Yun in the side now and then when Robinson is back up to speed, him fight it out with Yun.

It's just a very very odd decision to keep Konch in the side and ship a bloke out half his age on loan.

I back the management and the club this season but this is a head scratcher for me.
                  i agree.
                  This makes no sense to me whatsoever.
                  What is the plan under this lot?.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                    We won't be championship season after next
                    Blimey, Rich thinks we are going up next season.

Comment

He clearly isn't as good as the experts on here think. I would rather go with the people who work with him every days view.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Because what has Yun ever done to be shipped out on loan. Before he got injured he was improving leaps and bounds - His positional sense was increasing game upon game.
                        For whatever reason it seems like JFH doesn't rate him and IMO Paul Konchesky is not the answer and should not be in our plans as a club. I personally think it should be Yun in the side now and then when Robinson is back up to speed, him fight it out with Yun.

It's just a very very odd decision to keep Konch in the side and ship a bloke out half his age on loan.

I back the management and the club this season but this is a head scratcher for me.
                        Agree with all of this.
                        You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

Originally posted by Brisbane View Post
                          Agree with all of this.
                          I agree too, plus Yun was playing for us in the EPL. Why is he not good enough in the Championship?

We need players with pace, he has that.

Anyway, I wish him all the best out on loan. All he can do is show the club that what they've been missing.

Comment

He has'nt got another one of those daft contract clauses that after so many games he gets a new deal has he?

Comment

Can't get my head around this. Personally I don't even understand why Konchesky was brought in. Left Back was one of very few positions where we have some good young talent with Yun more than good enough for this level of football, Robinson to come back in and even Kpekwa showing some promise in pre-season.

Massively negative move to send Yun out on loan!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                Can't get my head around this. Personally I don't even understand why Konchesky was brought in. Left Back was one of very few positions where we have some good young talent with Yun more than good enough for this level of football, Robinson to come back in and even Kpekwa showing some promise in pre-season.

Massively negative move to send Yun out on loan!
                                If he has a blinder at Charlton then we will see if all our recent managers actually are all thick eh.

Comment

Working...
                                X