• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nail, head

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
      Sorry its just your wrong...

We arnt a big premiership side, albeit we would be delighted to sign big players, but at this stage you need to take your expectation levels on who we can and cant buy down a peg or 2, or your will find yourself extremely dissapointed...

Sorry if you took exception to my earlier comments, but it was your comments on football i called stupid, not you as a person.
      i think a certain MR briatore is to blame for the raised expectations from fans

champions league in 4 years, yeah right

Comment

I think we are all a bit wiser and more realistic a couple of years on to take that kind of nonsense seriously.

Comment

Ambition is a beautiful quality to have....

But if people come on here and complain we arnt signing wayne rooney then there heads need checking, i dont care how much flavio hyped us up, people need to realise our limit as a club...

*wayne rooney is just an example, please no one come back with "im not saying we should be signing wayne rooney"...*

Thanks
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
            can you name me a team currently in the premiership that has a forward line made up of league 1 /2 players?

didnt think so
            err wolves have vokes keogh and iwelumo and they all played for clubs in league 1/2
            i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
              err wolves have vokes keogh and iwelumo and they all played for clubs in league 1/2
              correct

however i bet they will be playing championship football this time next season

in fact i would even have money on that

next question

Comment

Been watching 8 min video of 25 of Jacksons Gillingham goals on Youtube.Very much like Simpson only more prolific.Only 5'7" but a real handful,quick and strong and very confident a la Lita.Perhaps a bit too much like Simpson to be able to play together ???.....
                Simeon Jackson's Gillingham Goals
                8 min
                Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Thats a even more stupid comment...

Im not gonna even waste my time because you clearly havent a clue.
                  Have you just worked that out :bad_smile:

Sorry its just your wrong...

We arnt a big premiership side, albeit we would be delighted to sign big players, but at this stage you need to take your expectation levels on who we can and cant buy down a peg or 2, or your will find yourself extremely dissapointed...
                  Spot on!

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                  i think a certain MR briatore is to blame for the raised expectations from fans

champions league in 4 years, yeah right
                  I don't blame Mr Briatore, I blame thick supporters like yourself for taking what should have been taken as a tongue and cheek comment literally.

Makes me laugh the most coverted striker by our fans actually is a League 1 striker.....step forward Jermaine Beckford .
                  Last edited by W12_Ranger; 11-10-2009, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

Spot on!

I don't blame Mr Briatore, I blame thick supporters like yourself for taking what should have been taken as a tongue and cheek comment literally.

Makes me laugh the most coverted striker by our fans actually is a League 1 striker.....step forward Jermaine Beckford .
                    what coming from a man who works on a building site?

your parents must be really proud

Comment

:what:

Spot on!

i think you will find you are the thick one hence the reason why you work on a building site

Comment

From a man who plays arcade games all day,your psychiatrist,must be proud.

And Rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                          From a man who plays arcade games all day,your psychiatrist,must be proud.

And Rich.
                          whats your point Mr blunt?

are you unemployed?

Comment

I think this thread has gone slighty off topic.
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

when mr blunt and w12_ranger get involved it normally does

their lower than average IQ is to blame

Comment

Spot on!

W12_RANGER just for clarification purposes was it a civil partnership u recently entered into?

that might go some way to explaining why you have got your head so far up your backside

i know it must be hard for you being a matt lucas lookalike but i have heard jack tweed is quite lonely right now perhaps you should have a gander in his direction

Comment

Working...
                                X