13. Sheffield United
    14. West Ham
    15. West Brom
    16. Birmingham
    17. Burnley
    18. Hull
    19. Fulham
    20. Ipswich
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I think the premiership will most likely be dissolved and split by then... the top 5 will be in a euro super league.

Comment

Do you think Rangers and Celtic will enter?
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I hope not imo the leagues should stay exactly the same as they are!!!

Ive allways taken acception to welsh teams being in the the english leagues why the hell would anyone wanna do this to our famous league is beyond me..

Taking teams out and making some rediculous money making super league just sounds embarrissing!!...

I fear QPR will not be able to fufill our dreams but i will allways fight our corner that someday soon we will be back where we belong in the promise land.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Hilarious - every tried your hand at stand up Pete...?

On the one hand you say we have gates of 13,000 so shouldnt expect the club to sign anyone who actually knows how to score a goal, the next minute you are predicting we will be playing in Europe. :amazing:

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Do you think Rangers and Celtic will enter?
            Don't think so but surely Hull would be in League Two by then.
            Plus a couple of other clubs in there

Comment

Hull and Fulham wont be there in 4 years, i can see us in the prem in four years though im not sure if we'd be at such a lofty position.

Comment

Chelsea so low? Wishful thinking ...

Comment

Celtic and Rangers, if accepted would have to start in the Championship.

Comment

If this thread was written 2 years ago would anyone have predicted the likes of Stoke, Burnley or Hull in the top flight? Would anyone have expected Saints, Norwich, Charlton and Leeds all in League One? My point being it could be Peterborough and Notts County in the Premiership and Burnley, Fulham and Hull in the Championship.

One thing for sure though is for us to ever get near the top six we would need massive investment. Spurs spent £150m on players last season and still finished outside the top 6. At the moment we don't look like even spending a tenth of that over the next few years.

Comment

clubs need to wake up
                      the £££££££££ goes to too few clubs..the big 4 are breaking further away
                      yrs back...qpr,ipswich,charlton,norwich,saints could compete, even coventry were mid table and respectable....

all have been down at least one league, most 2...

hull,stoke have spent
                      fulham spent 100m to win nothing and stay up
                      how much do bolton spend to stay up?? wigan??

qpr would need sold out games and a £20m a yr budget...who'll cough up that???

how long is a piece of string?

euro super lge..yes it's coming but midweek games and they will need a saturday lge to survive, so maybe they stick with prem lge but withdraw from lge cup?

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                        clubs need to wake up
                        the £££££££££ goes to too few clubs..the big 4 are breaking further away
                        yrs back...qpr,ipswich,charlton,norwich,saints could compete, even coventry were mid table and respectable....

all have been down at least one league, most 2...

hull,stoke have spent
                        fulham spent 100m to win nothing and stay up
                        how much do bolton spend to stay up?? wigan??

qpr would need sold out games and a £20m a yr budget...who'll cough up that???

how long is a piece of string?

euro super lge..yes it's coming but midweek games and they will need a saturday lge to survive, so maybe they stick with prem lge but withdraw from lge cup?
                        For me the club should be investing millions into a youth academy because that would be the future of the club sorted and it should have started 2 years ago.

Comment

If Celtic and Rangers end up in the prem I think we won't have relegation any more. FA wouldn't want the Scots going down.

Comment

notts county have more chance than us of being in that lot!!!!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X