Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game with the best atmosphere you have attended.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me sadly not a QPR game but the Champions League Semi Final Second leg at Anfield Liverpool v Chelsea a few years ago. The one where that "goal" that never was settled the tie. The Liverpool fans were unbelievable and when they sang "walk on" at half time the place was electric with every man women and child (except the few Chel**** fans) were singing their hearts out. The wall of noise that greeted the Chel**** players as they came out for the second half was frightening.
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
      For me sadly not a QPR game but the Champions League Semi Final Second leg at Anfield Liverpool v Chelsea a few years ago. The one where that "goal" that never was settled the tie. The Liverpool fans were unbelievable and when they sang "walk on" at half time the place was electric with every man women and child (except the few Chel**** fans) were singing their hearts out. The wall of noise that greeted the Chel**** players as they came out for the second half was frightening.
      Still needed a bent ref to win though............

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
        Still needed a bent ref to win though............
        Who cares! It was worth it to see the sad Chelski fans trudging out afterwards
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Lonerager

Nope, that was a different year. I can still see his eyes watering now.

Comment

Working...
          X