Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feed The Polt…

…and he will score!

He needs game time and will only get better.

Comment

Sorry guys I still think he's absolutely dross.

May sound unfair after another goal, but for me another player would score more, create more and give more. I just think he's useless sorry. Fair play for the goal though, nice header.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

May sound unfair after another goal, but for me another player would score more, create more and give more. I just think he's useless sorry. Fair play for the goal though, nice header.
        Shame we don't have that player!!
        The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Originally posted by 1974Rs View Post
          Shame we don't have that player!!
          I'd play JET in front of him every time while CA is out.

Sounds a bit unfair and harsh on him as he's scored 2 in 2 I realise that, but his all round game is atrocious.

Comment

Must be a reason why they won't play him, I'd like to see JET & Polter up top, both have proven they can score.

Comment

I agree with JFRabbit. Good header but with his feet he's awful. 3 decent chances first half and I lost count second half the amount of times he ran into their players or just kicked it at them

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Must be a reason why they won't play him, I'd like to see JET & Polter up top, both have proven they can score.
                Isnt he just injured??.... really hope so otherwise something is seriously wrong that Polter is starting and JET not even making the bench. JET over Polter all day long for me. JET hould start every mach that Austin cant or even play along side him.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Ditto. He is proper $hit. Fair play to him scored a decent header but he is nowhere near good enough.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Sh it
                    R's

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Ditto. He is proper $hit. Fair play to him scored a decent header but he is nowhere near good enough.
                      Muscled off the ball EVERY time. Doesn't win headers 9 times out of 10, touch is that of a hairy apeist, control shocking, shoots when he shouldn't, doesn't shoot when he should. Just crap

Comment

He's a very limited player. Shocking miss in the first half. Can't knock his effort though, he was one of very few out there today that looked like he gave a sh*t.

Comment

Good goal but must be one of the worst strikers we have had in years.

Comment

Perhaps he needs to play in a 4 4 2 system rather than the system being used.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              Perhaps he needs to play in a 4 4 2 system rather than the system being used.
                              Good point. It's not easy playing up front on your own, but it's his ability that worries me. Who the hell scouted him? Is there nothing better in this country in people's reserves? He tries hard though I'll say that.

Comment

Working...
                              X