No announcement yet.

January 2016 transfer rumour and twitter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's put a some emoji of a dice next to a clock.

To me that suggests he's got a serious offer he's interested in taking.

Comment

Swansea will move for Austin and fellow frontman Patrick Bamford, 22, as current stars Bafetimbi Gomis, 30, and Jonjo Shelvey, 23, move towards January transfers. (Mirror)

Comment

I'd take Bostock, doing really well over there in Belgium. Taarabt and/or Morrison on loan anyone? (going to get shot down for suggesting that )
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Season's Been so bloody boring.....adel would provide some entertainment both here and on the pitch.

Comment

Kermogten or something like that at bournemouth would be a great shout. He was class for them last year and not getting much game time atm.

Comment

Apparently we are second favourites to sign jack grealish after Derby!!
              Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 03-01-2016, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                Apparently we are second favourites to sign jack freakish after Derby!!
                Good player. Would rather Dack from Gills though

Comment

The only signing I want to see is David Dein. Our problems lie upstairs.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    Apparently we are second favourites to sign jack grealish after Derby!!
                    Doesnt he have a few issues of the pitch?... if so he could fit in well!!... On the pitch I really rate this lad.... would be nice to see some exciting attacking minded players come this way.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

a couple of exciting loan deals would be nice. Can't see many decent players coming here permanently, bit toxic at the mo
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                        I'd take Bostock, doing really well over there in Belgium. Taarabt and/or Morrison on loan anyone? (going to get shot down for suggesting that )
                        BANG
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Spurs spent £4m on Eric Dier and £5m on Dele Alli. QPR paid £10m for Sandro. Let's hope our scouting has got better ay?

Comment

good source

Paul Smith @Smudge1962
                            My understanding is #cpfc will make a bid for #QPR striker Charlie Austin this week pic.twitter.com/tO7DjHJlFk
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Eagles 1905 @Eagles_1905
                              Charlie Austin to Crystal Palace is into 15/8 from 7/1. A formal offer is set to go in this week #cpfc #qpr @skybet pic.twitter.com/EONNsCBHX
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Correct me I'm wrong, but wouldn't there be more in it for Chaz if he left it until the end of term (contract up etc)? Wouldn't his agent go for that option?

Comment

Working...
                                X