Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any more performances like that and Hasselbank has to go.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any more performances like that and Hasselbank has to go.............

1. We are playing a team near the bottom of the league and we play with no striker on the pitch

2. We had a great pairing at centre back and it is changed again

3. We have a centre back at right back

4. We have a central midfielder on the right wing

5. W have a right winger playing the lone 'striker'

6. I had to witness 65 mins of Karl Henry playing the number 10 role. What a disgrace to all the great players that have played that position for us over the years

7. Danny Tozer is absolutely rubbish. Stands off the whole time and plays the game like he is Rivaldo!

8. Leroy Fer should be ashamed of his performance today. His body language was awful. Didn't break sweat once today. Just jogs around and makes no effort.

9. Matt Phillips starts the game as our 'striker' and wears gloves on one of the mildest December days in history! What a f**king fairy!

10. Sandro yet again can't last a game

11. And yet again we don't look fit! Every game now we are conceding late on.

12. Look at Rob Green's wall today for their goal. Pathetic. He is another one that needs to be f**ed off!

That was as bad if not worse than some of the performances under Ramsey. I am really starting to question Les Ferdinand now. His decision making in signing some of these players is dreadful. He appointed Ramsey who got us relegated and then played woefully this season. He has now appointed Hasselbank who has had 5 games and yet to win a game.

At least under Warnock we went 4-4-1 with width and a striker on the pitch! It's not rocket science is it!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Excellent post. To think we pay Jimmy Floyd Hasslebaink money to be the manager. He ought be made read this post and respond to it. His team today was insane.

Regarding Green's wall he was screaming for an age at Jet and Chery to swap places when short a rse Chery put himself on the end of the wall. Both could not undertand what Green was saying...... F ack me, are they both that dumb??

Comment

good post hammersmith , where he put players today baffled me. we didn't press them just chased shadows , fer , henry and toszer were rubbish . phillips with his gloves on , if you run around you don't feel the cold someone should let him know

Comment

JFH Out!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          JFH Out!
          Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
            1. We are playing a team near the bottom of the league and we play with no striker on the pitch

6. I had to witness 65 mins of Karl Henry playing the number 10 role. What a disgrace to all the great players that have played that position for us over the years

7. Danny Tozer is absolutely rubbish. Stands off the whole time and plays the game like he is Rivaldo!

8. Leroy Fer should be ashamed of his performance today. His body language was awful. Didn't break sweat once today. Just jogs around and makes no effort.

9. Matt Phillips starts the game as our 'striker' and wears gloves on one of the mildest December days in history! What a f**king fairy!

12. Look at Rob Green's wall today for their goal. Pathetic. He is another one that needs to be f**ed off!

That was as bad if not worse than some of the performances under Ramsey. I am really starting to question Les Ferdinand now. His decision making in signing some of these players is dreadful. He appointed Ramsey who got us relegated and then played woefully this season. He has now appointed Hasselbank who has had 5 games and yet to win a game.

At least under Warnock we went 4-4-1 with width and a striker on the pitch! It's not rocket science is it!
            Amen.

Comment

1 good thing is he's only on rolling deal. Hopefully give him bullet in summer. . People say give him time. He don't deserve time if u play no strikers. And the rest of the side out of position. He brought the pressure on himself And is getting grief now. And rightly so.

Comment

Any press conference yet? He might of been sacked already

Comment

Got be a wind up surely? 5 games in, not his players, no confidence from previous manager and people are calling for his head! Don't we ever learn? How about we let a manager build something for once?

Comment

Very good post apart from your title.

He's a brand new manager feeling out his squad. Bit silly to call for someone's head after 5-6 games. It's pathetic actually, but your points are valid & need to be addressed immediately.

Comment

I hate to break it to you but Warnock as well didn't play a striker for some of his games. And that's not me agreeing with JFH as there should always be a striker especially at home against a sh1t team.

Comment

A bit to soon to start calling for managers head but cant argue with any of the above and just one other point
                        37% possession at home to the mighty Huddersfield

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          Very good post apart from your title.

He's a brand new manager feeling out his squad. Bit silly to call for someone's head after 5-6 games. It's pathetic actually, but your points are valid & need to be addressed immediately.
                          In fairness to OP he does any more performances like that

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                            I hate to break it to you but Warnock as well didn't play a striker for some of his games. And that's not me agreeing with JFH as there should always be a striker especially at home against a sh1t team.
                            I maintain that Jimmy needs to stay for two transfer windows. The owners need to back him though and he must be able to sign his own players and not Les choices.

If that's not going to happen then, it's no point really is it
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Either JFH and CR are as thick as pig sh it and don't know what football is, or someone else is picking the team and pulling the strings.

I find it hard to believe that anyone coming in to manage a club would be stupid enough to pick the exact same team, play the exact same players out of position, wait for the exact same time to make the same sh it subs and use the same sh it tactic of not fielding a striker as the last manager. It beggars belief that anyone could think that JFH is in charge of anything else other than rainy Tuesday's training session.

I reckon a bad knee will put paid to his contract, once the January window has closed!

Comment

Working...
                              X