two rules of Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two rules of Rangers

I for one wasn't surprised at the Swansea result as I always follow the 'two rules of Rangers'
    1. The 'after the lords mayor show' rule
    This states that just after a really good result, when we've just beaten a great team away or hammered someone good at home, we will invariably roll over against some rubbish we should, on paper, do easily.
    2. The 'run ending' rule.
    This states that we will end other peoples runs, good or bad.
    Not won at home all season? we will bring three points for you in the team coach
    Got a striker who hasn't scored in ten games? a hatrick against the Rs is a formality.
    But also if your home is a fortress, then an Rs away win is almost certain, or if you haven't let in more than two goals in a game? we will score four.

Just see how often these two rules come true

MUNSY !!!!

Where you been ?
    Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

In other words, typical Rangers
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
        I for one wasn't surprised at the Swansea result as I always follow the 'two rules of Rangers'
        1. The 'after the lords mayor show' rule
        This states that just after a really good result, when we've just beaten a great team away or hammered someone good at home, we will invariably roll over against some rubbish we should, on paper, do easily.
        2. The 'run ending' rule.
        This states that we will end other peoples runs, good or bad.
        Not won at home all season? we will bring three points for you in the team coach
        Got a striker who hasn't scored in ten games? a hatrick against the Rs is a formality.
        But also if your home is a fortress, then an Rs away win is almost certain, or if you haven't let in more than two goals in a game? we will score four.

Just see how often these two rules come true
        You know what, hes right.

Comment

Working...
        X