No announcement yet.

QPR show interest in yet another midfielder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hogan has been dog poo and has been given his chance. Mahon and Alberti are not even in the managers plans but Jay tabb would do a great job at left back. It was the worst game I have ever seen Routledge play but it was because of how good Jay Tabb was. I can't believe rodgers doesn't play him for Reading but a decent manager in Coppell rated him to I say sign him. He will be a 1st team left back and great cover for the midfield.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

if he can play left back, great signing, v gd player and yet again raises the bar on our standards. venables always said a good player should be able to play in several different positions.

just hope this doesn't mean watson or even routledge are not going to stay.... :waaaht::waaaht::waaaht:

Comment

*giggle* at the people thinking Tabb would be a JM signing...

Comment

Buy him. We need quality in depth all over the squad. Beware the Connolly situation. AND one day if we all behave, we will get a few new strikers inn.;D:tired::tired::tired::tired::tired::tired::t ired:

Comment

We can cofirm this very easily. Who or what agency represents him? :bad_smile:

Comment

Originally posted by QPRMendoza View Post
              We can cofirm this very easily. Who or what agency represents him? :bad_smile:
              first word is Base....

second word is Soccer....

Comment

Sadly with Connolly possibly out for the season this signing would make sense as the only other competition for the LB position.

Comment

Working...
                X