Should Players be Allowed a Bit of Nooky Night before Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Players be Allowed a Bit of Nooky Night before Games

Recent reports suggest that footballers, are told no sex a night before a game.

Should they conserve energy and if you were QPR manager, would you ban the players from it??
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

No way does it make a difference. If i was to sh*g my mrs on a friday before I played on a saturday im sure I will still play the same as if I didn't. As long as you have a decent 8 or 9 hours sleep no problem.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

No Sex on Fridays

Thats why I couldn't go professional in my youth. The trade off was just too much.

I was fearful for the midweek games too! and then they brought in games on a Sunday. Had to give it all away :very_sad:

Comment

can see how it makes no diff to your performace chris if u can still get 8or9 hrs sleep lol

Comment

It has never stopped me from playing well on the occasions I played after a night of a bit of the other! In fact I scored 4 goals after scoring the night before and slept for about 4 hours.

We are talking about professional athletes here, so why should it cause any problems. Although the players should avoid other peoples partners or other controversial scenarios.

Comment

I'm not quite sure how you would stop it for home games.
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Scientifically there is no evidence that says this type of ancient thinking works. If anything it is more likely to help. This myth was started in the 60's and because it worked every once in a while people assumed it was a stroke of scientific genuis...without any real scientific testing or grounds behind it.

Comment

Totally ridiculous! If you had a bird as hot as most of these footballers you'd have to drag me away for the games! Its good for you!
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I tell ya also 4 or 5 mins of action ;) aint going to make a blind bit of difference!!! Maybe if your a sex machine who goes on for hours
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                    I tell ya also 4 or 5 mins of action ;) aint going to make a blind bit of difference!!! Maybe if your a sex machine who goes on for hours
                    Know wonder Clarke Carlise went through a dodgy patch!! He was hammered on a friday night, got home and went for hours!!
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

It is supposed to make a male more lethergic once he has shagg..ed a women.

I was lethegic before I shagged a woman - which is why i was s..t at football.

Pulling one off is ok though

Comment

Slow news day?
                        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

I feel you have more of a spring in your step in the morning if you have had a bit the night b4.

Comment

The thing is, how would they know if they did have it the night before? I mean you can't put a QPR coach in the bedroom of every player watching them sleep?

Comment

If i was a manager I would not allow it. regardless of it makes any difference. I would want my players to have plenty of rest and no distractions. They can always make up for it on saturday night.

Comment

Working...
                              X